You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
tappo01

No divisions in random battle

26 comments in this topic

[BUSHI]
Players
19 posts
9,138 battles

They are called "RANDOM" for a reason, being that you are teamed up and against RANDOM people. I am sick of being matched against try hard super unicum divisions whose only goal in life is to win this game ruining the game for everyone else because to be honest i cant be bothered to even try when its crystal clear its going to be a loss from the start. On occasions i played some battles in divisions and it just feels lame and cheating, my battles are 99% solo.

Either remove divisions from random OR make it that divisions are always bottom tier meaning no divisions at tier 9 and 10 OR balance by equal overall WR division on both teams.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 14
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 5

[4_0_4]
Players
7,666 posts
14,009 battles

God forbit to play a teamgame with 1-2 buddies. How dare we to do that?

• Cool 11

[OGHF]
Players
1,161 posts
20,886 battles

Quote     “On occasions i played some battles in divisions and it just feels lame and cheating, my battles are 99% solo.”

so, why are you in a clan????? I joined a clan to talk to, team up with and play in division with other players, improve my ability etc.

[SM0KE]
Players
5,791 posts
14,064 battles
12 minutes ago, tappo01 said:

remove divisions from random OR make it that divisions are always bottom tier

Good luck with either of those:

• Playing in divisions is one of the more fun aspects of the game (and, no, I'm not a unicum, or anywhere remotely near); the social thing is what attracts many people to the game in the first place.
  • If you can't division in high tier, why bother making the effort to get such ships? WG would lose a lot of income if they gimped T9-10 like that.

So, the suggested options either make the game less fun (=less money) or make the high tiers less attractive (=less money). I'll let others assess the likelihood of WG doing either.

• Cool 1

Players
6,602 posts
10,790 battles
17 minutes ago, tappo01 said:

They are called "RANDOM" for a reason, being that you are teamed up and against RANDOM people. I am sick of being matched against try hard super unicum divisions whose only goal in life is to win this game ruining the game for everyone else because to be honest i cant be bothered to even try when its crystal clear its going to be a loss from the start. On occasions i played some battles in divisions and it just feels lame and cheating, my battles are 99% solo.

Here is some bait.

https://wows-numbers.com/player/540427929,ForlornSailor/

• Funny 1

[SHAFT]
Players
10,237 posts
9,063 battles
20 minutes ago, tappo01 said:

whose only goal in life is to win this game

weew, winning in a PvP teamgame.... how dare we?

We are such monsters, we better start to lick the border like the good hords of 40% so we can all be happy :cap_book:

PS.:

Bait is in the signature:cap_rambo:

• Funny 4

[SM0KE]
Players
5,791 posts
14,064 battles

(entertainingly, I note that my WR in two-man divisions is about three points lower than in solo battles; sample's too small to be meaningful for three-man divisions)

[ROT8]
Players
2,730 posts
32 minutes ago, tappo01 said:

Either remove divisions from random OR make it that divisions are always bottom tier meaning no divisions at tier 9 and 10 OR balance by equal overall WR division on both teams.

:Smile_veryhappy: Whine of the week ... oh and 1% of 7747 isn't 448 

• Cool 1

Players
2,152 posts
13,719 battles

I like to face 3 unicum divs when playing solo, nothing is more challenging and mobilising than this.

Frustrating are my average teammates not some guys having fun.

But then to get team focused on them and to win it is so sweet.

Every potato in a whole team is so proud and happy then! I sunk an unicum!!! Yay! Bless us RNGsus!

Even if happens only once in a blue moon.:cap_haloween:

And for every unicum div I see a few times 3 glue sniffing BBs in a division. That really sucks.:Smile_facepalm:

• Cool 1

Players
2,919 posts
36 minutes ago, Zemeritt said:

God forbit to play a teamgame with 1-2 buddies. How dare we to do that?

this is not what he's saying though imo

• Bad 1

[4_0_4]
Players
7,666 posts
14,009 battles
1 minute ago, lossi_2018 said:

this is not what he's saying though imo

No?

He wants to forbid divisions in randoms, because then some players might actually pratice teamwork.

How else are you suppose to play non competetive with friends except divisions in random?

• Cool 4

Players
277 posts
6,051 battles

Never played in a division, no friends basically, but to be fair, quite a lot of division are a liability in the game and only interested in protecting their mates, leaving the rest of the team short in areas. 

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
2,795 posts
7,088 battles
28 minutes ago, GarrusBrutus said:

Is this an out of season April's fools joke? 

All year season for these threads i supose. 

1 hour ago, tappo01 said:

whose only goal in life is to win this game

And what other goal is there in wows matches? 

:Smile_smile:

• Funny 1

[LEEUW]
Players
2,464 posts
10,110 battles
2 minutes ago, Major_Damage225 said:

I suggest you look at the top spot of the Hall of Fame and your answer is "bottling". 

• Cool 1

Players
2,152 posts
13,719 battles
1 minute ago, Major_Damage225 said:

All year season for these threads i supose. 

For some it is just to sail with mighty Tirpitz and shoot at random staff from max range (including teammates).

• Cool 1

Players
3,428 posts
14,187 battles
2 hours ago, tappo01 said:

2048486589_howaboutno2.gif.05387e375988fdbf928e1c587377c8a1.gif

Players
2,596 posts
12,957 battles

to be honest i cant be bothered to even try when its crystal clear its going to be a loss from the start.

Yea I know the feeling. And those triple unicum divs you speak about know it too, that's why they go triple div to begin with, cause

whose only goal in life is to win this game ruining the game for everyone else

nope. It's not the players who want to win that are ruining this game. It's the ones who are trying their hardest to lose, of which there are plenty. Or the ones who don't even know what the game is about, and just sail some random direction for the boomboom sounds.

• Cool 3

[H_FAN]
Players
2,616 posts
42,622 battles
7 hours ago, GarrusBrutus said:

I suggest you look at the top spot of the Hall of Fame and your answer is "bottling". 

True, I play for sure 25 hours to reach the top 5% which I usually do ( a few times 10) and that is the maximum I can put in. Yet I have maybe 20-25% of the top dogs.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
725 posts
12,336 battles
9 hours ago, tappo01 said:

i cant be bothered to even try

and that is main reason why you are losing against divisions.

If you do not play the game you cannot win it.

Sure sometimes you win, sometimes you loss, but I will take 3 unicums in enemy team more happily than 3 man 45%WR BB division in my team.

• Cool 1