Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
kapnobathrac

what bug is this

8 comments in this topic

Players
390 posts

so i was in my hindenburg sailing away angled and shooting at a GK and the the camera halts and my ship leaves the screen (the game camera wasnt following the ship anymore). I could see my crosshair on the screen shooting but the ship sailed away from my camera. No lag,no internet problem,logged out and back in but it says my ship is in battle and im in port.

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,046 posts
12,461 battles
11 minutes ago, kapnobathrac said:

so i was in my hindenburg sailing away angled and shooting at a GK and the the camera halts and my ship leaves the screen (the game camera wasnt following the ship anymore). I could see my crosshair on the screen shooting but the ship sailed away from my camera. No lag,no internet problem,logged out and back in but it says my ship is in battle and im in port.

Happens rarely if your client loses sync. Had it once or twice in my "career".

Players
6,607 posts
10,797 battles

Oh noes. At some point, this happened often (as in it was reported regularly in the forums). I thought, this bug was fixed and gone.

[CN_]
Moderator, WoWs Wiki Team, Freibeuter
2,093 posts
6,663 battles

If this happens, try pressing right control, right shift and backspace at the same time. When I had this bug the last time (about 6 or 7 months ago) this fixed the camera after doing it twice.

I can't guarantee that it still works but at least it used to work :)

Beta Tester
725 posts
12,349 battles

Well there is this bug that people are talking about.

But there is combination of keys that allows you to leave your ship and take a look at enemies. If you wish to ambush them from behind the island you can see where they guns are pointing. But as it is some ctrl+shift+something I do not believe you hit it by chance when playing.

[CN_]
Moderator, WoWs Wiki Team, Freibeuter
2,093 posts
6,663 battles
Vor 4 Stunden, Sir_Grzegorz sagte:

Well there is this bug that people are talking about.

But there is combination of keys that allows you to leave your ship and take a look at enemies. If you wish to ambush them from behind the island you can see where they guns are pointing. But as it is some ctrl+shift+something I do not believe you hit it by chance when playing.

This bug is not related to hitting those keys accidentally. But in some cases pressing them twice solves the problem. Maybe because the camera is reattached or something like that.

Sign in to follow this