Sign in to follow this  
Rimu_Tempest

NA transfer looking for home

6 comments in this topic

[-SOG-]
Players
1 post
8,580 battles

due to my job (work overnight shifts) I decided to take advantage of the free server transfer and bring my fleet over here, looking for a "casual" type clan mostly for divisions don't mind doing clan wars but its not a deal breaker for me. can give my NA name as its different than this one if it needed for stats if this name isnt available yet.

typical playtime for me is 10AM-4PM (UTC -7) not sure if UTC or CEST would be better for time conversion since I  live in the US, can usually play for 2-4 hours in that time window, can play earlier or later on some days depends if im off or on a vacation (on vacation right now for aprox 8 days)

[-NH-]
Players
37 posts
6,695 battles

Greetings Rimu_Tempest,

We are In Venatus Domus (In the gamer house), a group of people who like to enjoy themselves with playing world of warships and other games.

We are part of a community (In venatus domus, who not only play WOWS but also other games) that is accesible for everybody who loves to play games!

Wat can we offer you?

- Experienced players (4+ years in WOWS)

- A learning experience

- A fun, active and brotherhood experience

- An active clan with people who like to play with one another

- A clan base with all ship and captain upgrades, 2 coal and 1 steel upgrade

What do we ask?

- A working mic and willing to use it in discord

- Participation in division play

- We have a few stat requirements (which are debatable as long as you are willing to learn and have fun :Smile-_tongue: ):

- Win Rate: 48%

- Personal Rating: 900

- minimum amount of battles: 500

We will also play a few rounds with you before you join the clan to see if you are a fit for our clan.

Yes, we also have a few rules

- No discord usage is a kick

- No division play is a kick

- Toxic game play and drama are a kick

(off course all will be reviewed by the clan)

If you are interested or have any more questions, join our Discord to join the community and clan!

Hope to see you soon! :Smile_honoring:

Greetings,

Draco

IVD_2.thumb.png.7ad3c2a5cde480b05d7369142fb5b4f1.png

[HFHH]
Players
307 posts
16,673 battles

We are an international, laid back English speaking clan, looking for good humoured but active players to join us in clan battles, operations and divisions.                                                                                       We use Discord and our clan base is complete.

Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and read the clan description after which you may apply in game or alternatively contact Stronginthearms

SBS10.png

[RONIN]
Players
102 posts
14,098 battles

RONIN recruit active casual. We dont use voice comms. U need to take part in clan battles, naval battles. We have got almost 50 members and all buildings.

Sign in to follow this