Aslain

[MOD][0.6.8.1] Aslain's WoWS ModPack Installer #00 (22-07-2017)

• You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.

3,262 posts in this topic

so let's give this a try ^^

1 person likes this

Hope this topic survive longer, I was shocked what happened to previous one, to close whole topic only because someone was discussing mods inside, make no sense to me, but oh well. If you guys wants mods to be included propose them here with links to sources, just not to Aim Assist mod, it's out of question. Don't even mention this name, even me is risking ban for naming this mod.

6 people like this

I use aslain for tanks and i'm happy you are doing the same for ships .... used just the skins anyway for ships, to get used to some mods is killer when you can't have them after patches :P

3 people like this

Updated skinpack by pold77. To get it, simply run the installer again, and select to clean up dlc folder (just this time).

pold77 added:

Lexington 1942                            shot-15.05.06_19.51.42-0194.jpg

Lexingon 1944                             shot-15.05.06_19.51.24-0425.jpg

Des Moines 1948 (USS Salem)   shot-15.05.06_21.41.21-0317.jpg

1 person likes this

Always struck me as odd having a 1944 skin for Lexington when Lexington was sunk in 1942...  I almost feel like it'd be worth making a 1944 skin that looks like a shipwreck covered in rust and corals.

Hope this topic survive longer, I was shocked what happened to previous one, to close whole topic only because someone was discussing mods inside, make no sense to me, but oh well. If you guys wants mods to be included propose them here with links to sources, just not to Aim Assist mod, it's out of question. Don't even mention this name, even me is risking ban for naming this mod.

It's that controversial mod (which shall not be named), it has WG's lackeys running scared every time it is mentioned. Damage control if ever I saw it. 

1 person likes this

One more update to pold77 skins:

- Baltimore (historical) 

shot-15.05.08_23.16.53-0415.jpg

- Essex 1945 (historical)

shot-15.05.08_22.37.08-0319.jpg

- fixed Cleveland 1943

shot-15.05.10_18.45.43-0785.jpg

+fixed Des Moines (USS Salem)

+ some small fixes here and there

wait 5 mins before downloading, I'm still uploading it.

1 person likes this

i now jacko i hope he get a key or somethink that works his modpack i hope ^^

Yeah I hope he is able to do Mod packs for the game as well always used them on WOT so hope I can on WOWs

With 0.3.1 the modpack will stop to work, don't use it until I update it.

1 person likes this

ok

i have in the moment youre modpack on it.

delet it for tomorrow ?

Thx Warlone

The patch will replace your modded paths.xml and even if it didn't the res_mods folder has a different patch number so it won't be used. I assume he means you shouldn't install it after the patch hit's as it won't work. It should not break the patch process, and the client should still work if you just lt it patch. I would recommend removing the res_mods folder manually though just to be sure ( but again you shouldn't have to ).

@Aslain

Could you please allow setting a custom folder location for your config and cache files, I don't want them on my ssd but on my hdd to save space and keep my root wows folder clean.

v0.2.0 (14-05-2015):

- compatibility with WoWs 0.3.1
- updated Aslain's and MajorRenegade's ship icons for 0.3.1
- removed mods incompatible with 0.3.1
- icons currently are mirrored on the enemy side and shrinked on players panel
- it will be fixed as soon as I find new flahs and xml files for 0.3.1

1 person likes this

v0.2.0 (14-05-2015):

- compatibility with WoWs 0.3.1
- updated Aslain's and MajorRenegade's ship icons for 0.3.1
- removed mods incompatible with 0.3.1
- icons currently are mirrored on the enemy side and shrinked on players panel
- it will be fixed as soon as I find new flahs and xml files for 0.3.1

The Mediafire link is shows as version 0.1.5.

The Mediafire link is shows as version 0.1.5.

Use the next link (link 1) worked fine .

Thanks Aslain 

Use the next link (link 1) worked fine .

Thanks Aslain 

Oh, I've already grabbed it. Just posted to let him know one of the links were busted.

Hm, something wasn't working as supposed for me. At first everything was fine but then i couldn't open my tabulator menu nor was the result screen loading after the battle. All i had installed was the IJN flaggs, one of the crosshair mods and the perma-Alt option for ships ingame. Removing the mods with your installer wasn't working either since i couldn't launch my game anymore. Right now i am redownloading the whole client again since nothing was working for me.

In the previous version of the game all of the selected mods were working perfectly fine for me. I have no idea why it isn't this time. Neverless i do appreciate your work, Aslain. I will try out a newer version of your installer, especially (and hopefully) when the minimalistic port is available again.

Hm, something wasn't working as supposed for me. At first everything was fine but then i couldn't open my tabulator menu nor was the result screen loading after the battle. All i had installed was the IJN flaggs, one of the crosshair mods and the perma-Alt option for ships ingame. Removing the mods with your installer wasn't working either since i couldn't launch my game anymore. Right now i am redownloading the whole client again since nothing was working for me.

In the previous version of the game all of the selected mods were working perfectly fine for me. I have no idea why it isn't this time. Neverless i do appreciate your work, Aslain. I will try out a newer version of your installer, especially (and hopefully) when the minimalistic port is available again.

Ran into the same issue (IJN Flags, green lemon crosshair, permanent HP bars, Aslain ship icons), though I just followed the uninstall instructions in the OP and it worked like charm.

Ran into the same issue (IJN Flags, green lemon crosshair, permanent HP bars, Aslain ship icons), though I just followed the uninstall instructions in the OP and it worked like charm.

hmm just using green lemon crosshair, and perm hp bars and no problems

1 person likes this