You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
Aslain

[0.10.10.0] Aslain's WoWS ModPack Installer

5,849 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
102 posts
33 battles

Ran into the same issue (IJN Flags, green lemon crosshair, permanent HP bars, Aslain ship icons), though I just followed the uninstall instructions in the OP and it worked like charm.

Should have checked that earlier. Well, it's too late now.

Beta Tester
329 posts

Should have checked that earlier. Well, it's too late now.

you can also re-install using less mods and select the clean install option it would remove the mod causing the problem

Alpha Tester
102 posts
33 battles

you can also re-install using less mods and select the clean install option it would remove the mod causing the problem

I actually did that and i couldn't launch my game either. It was giving me an Error everytime i pressed "Play".

:amazed:

Beta Tester
329 posts

did you try removing different mods and doing it again like I said only using the two and it works fine for me no problem

Beta Tester
329 posts

I actually did that and i couldn't launch my game either. It was giving me an Error everytime i pressed "Play".

:amazed:

just looked at your initial post and Aernir's and looks like you both used the IJN Flags so looks like that could be the problem

Edited by jacko01

Beta Tester
135 posts
890 battles

just looked at your initial post and Aernir's and looks like you both used the IJN Flags so looks like that could be the problem

Now that you mention it, the patch notes said "A new technology was implemented for animating and rendering flags.". Seems a bit weird that it would cause the scoreboard to glitch out, however. On the other hand, game engines can work in mysterious ways, incomprehensible to mere mortals that are not servants of the Great Code Monkey in the Sky.

Beta Tester
12 posts
5,840 battles

v0.2.1 (14-05-2015):
- removed more incompatible mods

I dont' see turn and speed controls......and team battle results doesn't work too

Installed Aslain's Modpack 0.2.1 with this mods:

- Aslain's icons

- Green Lemon Crosshair

- Over target markers (version2)

- Situation Awarness (pinkie sense)

- Semi trasparent Minimap

Edited by Alkkor

Beta Tester
135 posts
890 battles

Just noticed that the Semi-transparent Minimap is outdated, since it doesn't reflect the map changes that occurred in patch 0.3.1 (Islands being moved on Fault Line, possibly others).

Modder
3,631 posts

Just noticed that the Semi-transparent Minimap is outdated, since it doesn't reflect the map changes that occurred in patch 0.3.1 (Islands being moved on Fault Line, possibly others).

Good point, will take them down for an update, but not today, I'm too tired. Have released 3 modpacks today.
  • Cool 1

Beta Tester
135 posts
890 battles

Good point, will take them down for an update, but not today, I'm too tired. Have released 3 modpacks today.

It's not that big of a deal anyways. Fault Line is the only map I've noticed any obvious issues on so far, though I'm guessing Hot Spot is going to be messed up as well. Anyways, thanks for your work, it's much appreciated.

[CULMY]
Alpha Tester
142 posts

Hm, something wasn't working as supposed for me. At first everything was fine but then i couldn't open my tabulator menu nor was the result screen loading after the battle. All i had installed was the IJN flaggs, one of the crosshair mods and the perma-Alt option for ships ingame. Removing the mods with your installer wasn't working either since i couldn't launch my game anymore. Right now i am redownloading the whole client again since nothing was working for me.

In the previous version of the game all of the selected mods were working perfectly fine for me. I have no idea why it isn't this time. Neverless i do appreciate your work, Aslain. I will try out a newer version of your installer, especially (and hopefully) when the minimalistic port is available again.

Looks like we are both on the same boat, friend. Same in-game problem and after uninstall, game no longer loads..

EDIT: And used the newest install pack 0.2.1. And ship names for the enemy team showed mirrored for me (backwards) with your contour icons.

Edited by TomasD_CZ

Modder
3,631 posts

v0.2.2 (14-05-2015):

- updated transparent minimaps

- updated Cry Havoc by ephex contour icons

- updated Tikias's contour icons

- added missing New Mexico and North Carolina icons in Aslain's icons

- added overhead camera for 0.3.1

- added Japanese Naval fleet flags

- added Cry Sense for 0.3.1

- iconsets are still mirrored, waiting for proper fix

• Cool 1

Modder
3,631 posts

v0.2.3 (15-05-2015):

- updated m0nstertr4x's crosshair

- updated Pinkie Sense

- updated Tikias's contour icons

- added Trap Sense

- added fast loading docs by MaverickBlue

- added fast loading docs by MajorRenegade

- added Mav's Ultra Fog Remover

- added Euphonium contour icons by GoldenTime

- fixed icon mirroring on battle loading, stat tab and after battle window

- icons are still tiny and mirrored on playerspanel

- removed Hootorez icons (outdated)

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
560 posts
1,009 battles

Dunno if it has to do with your modpack or if it is because of the kancolle mods i had, but i got the problem, that playerstatistics (tab ingame) as well as the result screen aint working. Anybody else experiencing this?

[OILUP]
Beta Tester
1,489 posts
11,344 battles

Dunno if it has to do with your modpack or if it is because of the kancolle mods i had, but i got the problem, that playerstatistics (tab ingame) as well as the result screen aint working. Anybody else experiencing this?

Try deleting the anime mods as some of them were not updated and may cause problems.

Beta Tester
35 posts
268 battles

I had the same problem. That´s the reason why I must uninstall this modpack, because the result screen and the playerstats are more important for me. But I hope the modder find a way to fix it. :(

Alpha Tester
560 posts
1,009 battles

I had the same problem. That´s the reason why I must uninstall this modpack, because the result screen and the playerstats are more important for me. But I hope the modder find a way to fix it. :(

With the 0.2.3 update it works fine again

[SH33P]
Beta Tester
38 posts
7,009 battles

Thx Aslain, I love your modpacks, both for WoWs and WoT, keep up the great work. :)

Alpha Tester
560 posts
1,009 battles

Aw, btw Aslain, it might be a selfish request, but is there a possibility to include the skins from the US Forum? e.g. the Fog skins and so on? :hiding: