You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Paranoid_Potato

Asashio Personal Assignment

16 comments in this topic

[KAKE]
Players
2,657 posts
6,355 battles

How many of these threads are we going to have after every black friday?

• Cool 2

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,914 posts
12,758 battles
1 hour ago, Uglesett said:

How many of these threads are we going to have after every black friday?

I'd expect more in just under a year.....

[MORIA]
Players
7,470 posts
37,131 battles

You see the requirement? Asashio. NOT Asashio B. For love of God, is it too hard to look? Or you maybe look in a different way and you see "B" there. That's.... Bad....

Players
311 posts
14,555 battles

Nah i blame WG for this, they know playerbase and problems from last year black friday yet they again didnt write in Completion cruteria "Assashio only, Assashio B dont count"

• Cool 2

[MORIA]
Players
7,470 posts
37,131 battles
2 minutes ago, Yamato942 said:

Nah i blame WG for this, they know playerbase and problems from last year black friday yet they again didnt write in Completion cruteria "Assashio only, Assashio B dont count"

Well next time in description they have to add "not Asashio B, Asashio Black, Black version of Asashio". So maybe such people will understand. Hopefully. Maybe. 

• Funny 2

[RONIN]
Beta Tester
5,289 posts
24,409 battles

Why even make it a mission? Just give the compensation direclty if you ll get a black duplicate.

Beta Tester
713 posts
1 hour ago, 22cm said:

Why even make it a mission? Just give the compensation direclty if you ll get a black duplicate.

why even give duplicate? just give full doubloon compensation ...

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,283 posts
26 minutes ago, hellhound666 said:

why even give duplicate? just give full doubloon compensation ...

and how should players with the normal version get the B version if it works this way?

Beta Tester
713 posts
2 hours ago, Klopirat said:

and how should players with the normal version get the B version if it works this way?

why would you need 2 versions of the same ship?

what if they introduce red versions of every ship - would you buy all of them just because they are red for some sick reason. then white?

no wonder the random is like this now ...

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

Players
445 posts

OK so I didn't realise, thanks for trolling, shame it just couldn't be a simple posting correcting my error, but no the self-righteous uber assh*les just jump right in to make themselves all happy and smug like turds !

Lets put it another way, WG know I have the "B" so why give me the missions.

I didn't buy the ships, was given it as a present so stick that it your pipes and choke !

If my posts breaks any rules, tough potatoes, mods can do what they like, trolls on this forum are a joke as is their moderating !

[SM0KE]
Players
5,834 posts
14,076 battles
21 hours ago, Yamato942 said:

This.

Having written equivalent text for offers and whatnot in other industries, you have to assume 'concussed duckling' reading comprehension or you get this kind of thing. There's plenty of wishful thinking involved often as well.

The fix is simple; as @Yamato942 says, you need to expressly state what is and - more importantly - what isn't included. In the specific case of the special ships, this needs to be right at the top of the offer page, not a page or two down...