Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Fonfalks

To WG

20 comments in this topic

[QARTV]
Players
430 posts
7,594 battles

After basically playing ranked all Friday evening and all day today i can tell you WG that you have truly made game that is so unbalanced (CVs, MM, FFFFFFFF SMOLENSK, Stalingrad, DM, Moskva, Worcester etc) and so utterly disgusting that only thing that is worse then this game is player base that is playing this utter shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit game, every game ONLY OP SHIPS, every match nothing but 2 - 3 FFFFFFFF SMOLENSKS, DM, Stalingrad, Worcester every game they spam HE from smoke, from island, they radar, sonar and every game TOP of the team with very few exceptions are HE spamming OP shits. 

WHY IS IT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND THAT THESE SHIPS ARE UNBALANCED AND THEY HAVE WAY TOO MUCH INFLUENCE IN GAME?????????

BBs are nothing but food for their fire, DDs are nothing but radar/sonar toys to be killed... But that is not enough for you, you put insane RNG in BBs guns so that for those 2 seconds when those smoke, island hugging CU**S get spotted and are in line of fire guns shoot GOD KNOWS WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is no wonder that today i have seen already 6 games WITHOUT SINGLE BB !!!!!!!!!

Anyway F U  WG you are incompetent ***** who are ruining this game with ever new IDIOTIC OVERPOWERED crap SHIP, because instead of balancing you want to force players ride the wave of new OP ships, F that i will not play these OP shits, it is for utter inhuman scum who just want to brainlessly pres button for smoke and get fire every salvo (or 2 or 3 fires for ever salvo, hi FFFFF SMOLENSK SPAMERS ) and remain unseen, F that, just F that. 

• Cool 5
  • Funny 3
  • Boring 5
  • Bad 1

[QARTV]
Players
430 posts
7,594 battles
2 minutes ago, Pikkozoikum said:

you just need to know, how to treat them. With torps :cap_cool:

20191207201418_1.thumb.jpg.31c86dea52c03ca3a3a6fc36c4ed0fa8.jpg

Don't portray this utter luck you had as some kind of skill or norm ok. Every shima player has had X2, but if smoke huggers have any brain they have sonar up and then you can gtfo with your useless torps. Also i love you HP there, looks like you barely escaped some radar and noob CV has not finished yuo off....

[QARTV]
Players
430 posts
7,594 battles
1 minute ago, DEADSNAKE2 said:

Inb4 lock

inb4 ban

:Smile_hiding:

I could not care less, everything i said is truth and every player knows this. 

• Funny 2

[HNFC]
Players
203 posts
15,499 battles

Op, I'll give you a very honest reason why I also smolensk in ranked. 

All I wanted today was to grind some xp on my vladivostok. Every game there were carriexploters, still finished in top3 each game with at LEAST 1M potential damage, lost all but 1 round - the only round where I performed under 1200 base exp. Twice did I decide that I needed a break from being on the wrong end of the -censored-. Sometimes, it's simply fun to spread the pain too, and not just recieve it. 

WG has no actual idea about their own ranked seasons anymore, so just let it go, go in for the fun of it, don't take it seriously. This season and the last, t9 ranked has been, in all honesty, a relaxing enjoyment for me - yolo with dd's last time, drinking CV and BBaby tears with he and aa spam this season. As long as squadclubber hurritards and carriexploiters fill out randoms, it's always nice to have a calm and entertaining gamemode to engage in. Yay for this ranked season!

P.S.: Thread shutdown in 3...2...1...

shot-19_12.07_18_17.39-0285.thumb.jpg.249705a19f52ef1ab3ceac7b6e6c0fc2.jpg

[POI--]
Players
6,231 posts
7,422 battles

Where you on holiday or something, because for a few months we didn't have to deal with this and now we are back to the daily rant thread filled with cursing and no real substance.

56 minutes ago, Fonfalks said:

After basically playing ranked all Friday evening and all day today i can tell you WG that you have truly made game that is so unbalanced (CVs, MM, FFFFFFFF SMOLENSK, Stalingrad, DM, Moskva, Worcester etc)

DM, Moskva and Worcester are unbalanced now? If you have troubles dealing with those ships, what isn't unbalanced? Did you just get killed by one? Can we expect a thread about Shima nerfs next time you eat a volley Shima torps from "insane stealth, no counterplay"?

56 minutes ago, Fonfalks said:

It is no wonder that today i have seen already 6 games WITHOUT SINGLE BB !!!!!!!!!

Sure...

Personally, while Smolensk is insane, it isn't even the most insane arsonist WG added to this game this year.

Spoiler

That award has to go to Thunderer, setting your ship ablaze every 23 s from 24 km away. Together with a good few k off your hp pool right away, because of insane HE alpha and pen. Only thing keeping it from being even more silly with its HE is that you can load AP for better performance. But got trouble with bow-tanking Kremlin? Load balanced thermonuclear HE and see them melt as damecon still cannot keep up with reload. Smolensk? Load whatever, you overmatch 30 mm plating and HE can citpen. Some DD rushing you? Fast turret traverse and HE will just wipe them off the face of the earth. Only thing you cannot yet overcome is CVs, but well, who are we to try and overcome gods?

Also, pls gib spotter plane, thanks.

[GURKA]
Players
4,067 posts
9,002 battles
38 minutes ago, Fonfalks said:

Don't portray this utter luck you had as some kind of skill or norm ok. Every shima player has had X2, but if smoke huggers have any brain they have sonar up and then you can gtfo with your useless torps. Also i love you HP there, looks like you barely escaped some radar and noob CV has not finished yuo off....

in smoke sitting Smols is meta. Double strikes are of course not often, but hitting Smols in smokes is not rare. Doesn't matter if you think, that only brainless people get hit in smoke, as long at happens often enough in my games, I'm fine with that.

[DAVY]
Players
2,120 posts
11,380 battles
1 hour ago, Fonfalks said:

After basically playing ranked all Friday evening and all day today

after playing several games with you on my side tonight, i can say you ping players and the map way too often, don't get me wrong you're an ok player but far from the best, constantly giving your opinions and ping people/map gets on peoples nerves and makes them more likely to ignore you...

• Cool 2

[GURKA]
Players
4,067 posts
9,002 battles
2 minutes ago, Salentine said:

ping people/map gets on peoples nerves

I wish everyone would learn that... Randomly pinging people is just annoying and distracting, though some have chat bans, maybe they just try to commuinicate

• Funny 1

[NOVI]
Players
4 posts
7,088 battles

I agree that they have worked hard to destroy the game. This ranked is a utter joke! Its so fkn bad, unbalanced and the ranking system stinks. No matter how good u play lets say.. 5 games in row. There are teammates that barley know how to play.. this at Rank5! I have been struggling now 2-3 days a lot of games around 5-6... u get some decent team where u can carry it .. but then.. in row.. u get utter crap. Then the ships! omg how unbalanced it is! Pls.. what u can do WG! If u want to have your fantasy op Russian ships.. use them in RU server so you can please your audience with ur lies about your fantastic technology, etc etc.. Its just simply so idiotic it ever can be! Yes you have defenders that run into your defence but I bet there is a lot more players than me that just are utterly fed up now... Yes fun game but gets more and more ruined..  Today I uninstalled and Im not sure I will ever again install anything from WG … I see how I feel.. but .. I doubt it... Good luck all feeding the Russian bias with your dollars/euros..and make putin fat and proud :)

[QARTV]
Players
430 posts
7,594 battles
3 minutes ago, Teheran_Tom said:

I agree that they have worked hard to destroy the game. This ranked is a utter joke! Its so fkn bad, unbalanced and the ranking system stinks. No matter how good u play lets say.. 5 games in row. There are teammates that barley know how to play.. this at Rank5! I have been struggling now 2-3 days a lot of games around 5-6... u get some decent team where u can carry it .. but then.. in row.. u get utter crap. Then the ships! omg how unbalanced it is! Pls.. what u can do WG! If u want to have your fantasy op Russian ships.. use them in RU server so you can please your audience with ur lies about your fantastic technology, etc etc.. Its just simply so idiotic it ever can be! Yes you have defenders that run into your defence but I bet there is a lot more players than me that just are utterly fed up now... Yes fun game but gets more and more ruined..  Today I uninstalled and Im not sure I will ever again install anything from WG … I see how I feel.. but .. I doubt it... Good luck all feeding the Russian bias with your dollars/euros..and make putin fat and proud :)

I used to support this game financially at the beginning(play since open beta), but i have not given them single cent for years now. It is not worth it. I quit for long periods of time, then come back and what do i see - OP ship A ruining game. Then i play a bit get enraged, quit then after few months come back - OP ship A is still OP, but there is OP ship B even more OP, again - enrage after while, quit. Then again after few months OP ship C, ship A and B still OP, but C even more OP. 

Smolensk is cancer like have never been seen before in this game (besides CVs in 8v8, that is comparable), when they made Minotaur, they clearly understood that Minotaur must not have AP AND HE, smoke and torps and hydro, because that would be just stupid and they limited it to only AP. With FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF SMOLENSK they went full rtard. NEVER GO FULL RTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Players
2,671 posts
2 hours ago, Fonfalks said:

After basically playing ranked all Friday evening and all day today i can tell you WG that you have truly made game that is so unbalanced (CVs, MM, FFFFFFFF SMOLENSK, Stalingrad, DM, Moskva, Worcester etc) and so utterly disgusting that only thing that is worse then this game is player base that is playing this utter shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit game, every game ONLY OP SHIPS, every match nothing but 2 - 3 FFFFFFFF SMOLENSKS, DM, Stalingrad, Worcester every game they spam HE from smoke, from island, they radar, sonar and every game TOP of the team with very few exceptions are HE spamming OP shits. 

WHY IS IT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND THAT THESE SHIPS ARE UNBALANCED AND THEY HAVE WAY TOO MUCH INFLUENCE IN GAME?????????

BBs are nothing but food for their fire, DDs are nothing but radar/sonar toys to be killed... But that is not enough for you, you put insane RNG in BBs guns so that for those 2 seconds when those smoke, island hugging CU**S get spotted and are in line of fire guns shoot GOD KNOWS WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway F U  WG you are incompetent ***** who are ruining this game with ever new IDIOTIC OVERPOWERED crap SHIP, because instead of balancing you want to force players ride the wave of new OP ships, F that i will not play these OP shits, it is for utter inhuman scum who just want to brainlessly pres button for smoke and get fire every salvo (or 2 or 3 fires for ever salvo, hi FFFFF SMOLENSK SPAMERS ) and remain unseen, F that, just F that. 

Not again, change ships for tanks and fonfalks strikes again :Smile_teethhappy: Mad as a bag of badgers on both forums.

• Cool 1

[XTREM]
Players
631 posts
11,486 battles

I'm prescribing Prozac, to be taken in the mornings, followed by Diazepam before bedtime. 

Wash both down with a soothing herbal tea, chamomile does the trick for most. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

[QARTV]
Players
430 posts
7,594 battles
11 minutes ago, Miragetank90 said:

I'm prescribing Prozac, to be taken in the mornings, followed by Diazepam before bedtime. 

Wash both down with a soothing herbal tea, chamomile does the trick for most. 

I see you have learned lessons of Orewll's  "1984" well, so this is what consume to keep playing this game and to make you fell like its "fine"? Good for you buddy, good for you, just don't suicide, i hear those are side effects from that sh1t.

[XTREM]
Players
631 posts
11,486 battles
22 minutes ago, Fonfalks said:

I see you have learned lessons of Orewll's  "1984" well, so this is what consume to keep playing this game and to make you fell like its "fine"? Good for you buddy, good for you, just don't suicide, i hear those are side effects from that sh1t.

Alas, the occasional crazed rant is entertaining enough to keep me going :Smile_trollface:

[RBMF]
929 posts
7,538 battles

Hello,

Well I don't think I really need to give a reason why I'm locking this thread... but, please try to be constructive somewhat in the future. I think most forum users know that a lot of people are unhappy, but if everyone made a topic it really would not improve anything. 

flammenwerfer.thumb.jpg.f97704c31b4f184345b4733f524d7a6a.jpg

Regards,

Minia

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2