Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
anonym_RGvUdEcxWWvD

Returning player

9 comments in this topic

Players
315 posts

So Ive been out for 7-8 months. Im only interested in balance changes for Tier X, but its so hard to find contend since so many other things got merged as well. The pach list is not up to date so I cant look there so Im asing you guys. What did I miss?

Im aware that Conq citadel got  nerfed and healing got buffed. Henry recieved a small nerf, grozo small nerf on guns, hindeburg got buffed.

What else did I miss?

I also heard we have semi shells now which immiditly reminded me of Yammy, a ship that struggles with overpens. What do you guys think of Yammy with semi shells?

What is the current situation of Haku and Midway and CV in general? I wold be really greatful with all the details.

Edit: I hope they buffed the GK or atleast the seundaries build so I dont have to spend all the points on it.

[NIKE]
Beta Tester
3,398 posts
7,294 battles
3 minutes ago, Zlaraki said:

What is the current situation of Haku and Midway and CV in general? I wold be really greatful with all the details.

Midway got nerfed so that its DB are much harder to hit DD.

Hak lost its 4 torp option, so now only has its twin torps.

AA got changed fairly heavily, the manual AA skill changed, and so did using sectors (there's now a burst of damage when.its triggered, and it stays active for X seconds then goes on CD instead of being permanently sectored)

This didn't really affect the top CV players, so the unicum ones will dunk on you regardless. Generally though the power of CV (for the average player) has been reduced. While they're still the most moaned about class, it's more low level grumbling now rather than frothing outrage.

[THESO]
Players
962 posts
8,688 battles

Just a few quick notes. 

SAP shells are currently reserved to Italian cruisers

CVs are the master race now. Glorious rework and AA nerf made them practically a free ride.. 

German BBs will get a dispersion buff

0 posts

Well not much has changed. I did try the CV as well, but is it me or did they mess with my turning radius? It takes forever to take a turn and drop again. It feels really clunky. Perhaps I was gone for too long to remember.

[BBMM]
Players
6,138 posts
8,068 battles
1 hour ago, Zlaraki said:

Well not much has changed. I did try the CV as well, but is it me or did they mess with my turning radius? It takes forever to take a turn and drop again. It feels really clunky. Perhaps I was gone for too long to remember.

Also, you missed glorious Russian Bias... ehh... introduction of Smolensk.

But you'll find out really soon. :Smile_hiding:

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
14,111 posts
20,080 battles
4 hours ago, Zlaraki said:

7-8 months huh? Oh boi, you missed some fun stuff.

- speed of planes was nerfed

- Midway DBs were nerfed, drop ellipse is now more similar to AP DBs and they tend to go towards the edge rather than the middle. This makes them unreliable against smaller DDs

- Haku 4x TBs were removed, but they were largely useless anyway

- HP pools have been reworked to provide smoother progression, resulting in a pretty hefty buff for T4-8 and a general nerf for T10 CVs. Midway DBs were hit hardest for whatever reason

- AA system has been completely reworked

-> DPS auras now overlap

-> flak stops spawning at 3.5km distance to a ship

-> DPS now targets the last plane in your squad rather than random damage distribution

-> tickrate of DPS has been unified to something like 0.3 seconds

-> sector reinforcement is now a button which deals a negligible amount of damage instantly and gradually ramps up DPS to 50%, stays there for a few seconds then goes on cd

-> MAA skill has been reworked so that it increases the instant damage done, but removes the DPS bonus. This makes MAA completely useless as the damage is still negligible

-> DFAA has been murdered, it now only provides a 50% boost to DPS while making flak pretty much instakill any plane

-> DPS values have been heavily nerfed to the point where they are comparable to 0.8.0

- ships like DM, Kidd and Grozo now rank among the worst AA ships and are easy pickings for any experienced CV player. Most effective AA consumable is now the catapult fighter, the ships with most base DPS are now BBs

- the AA reduction you got when attacking multiple ships is gone via bug, it was decided by WG to keep that bug

- Enterprise has finally joined the likes of Belfast and GC in lootbox heaven on basis that she is op

- Ark Royal has been released as a T6 premium, was a commercial failure as can be seen by her extremely low number of battles played

- Langley and especially Hosho have been heavily buffed by increasing their TB attack wing and squad size, this is why so many players are now currently seal clubbing in T4

Did I miss anything?

• Cool 3

0 posts
33 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

7-8 months huh? Oh boi, you missed some fun stuff.

- speed of planes was nerfed

- Midway DBs were nerfed, drop ellipse is now more similar to AP DBs and they tend to go towards the edge rather than the middle. This makes them unreliable against smaller DDs

- Haku 4x TBs were removed, but they were largely useless anyway

- HP pools have been reworked to provide smoother progression, resulting in a pretty hefty buff for T4-8 and a general nerf for T10 CVs. Midway DBs were hit hardest for whatever reason

- AA system has been completely reworked

-> DPS auras now overlap

-> flak stops spawning at 3.5km distance to a ship

-> DPS now targets the last plane in your squad rather than random damage distribution

-> tickrate of DPS has been unified to something like 0.3 seconds

-> sector reinforcement is now a button which deals a negligible amount of damage instantly and gradually ramps up DPS to 50%, stays there for a few seconds then goes on cd

-> MAA skill has been reworked so that it increases the instant damage done, but removes the DPS bonus. This makes MAA completely useless as the damage is still negligible

-> DFAA has been murdered, it now only provides a 50% boost to DPS while making flak pretty much instakill any plane

-> DPS values have been heavily nerfed to the point where they are comparable to 0.8.0

- ships like DM, Kidd and Grozo now rank among the worst AA ships and are easy pickings for any experienced CV player. Most effective AA consumable is now the catapult fighter, the ships with most base DPS are now BBs

- the AA reduction you got when attacking multiple ships is gone via bug, it was decided by WG to keep that bug

- Enterprise has finally joined the likes of Belfast and GC in lootbox heaven on basis that she is op

- Ark Royal has been released as a T6 premium, was a commercial failure as can be seen by her extremely low number of battles played

- Langley and especially Hosho have been heavily buffed by increasing their TB attack wing and squad size, this is why so many players are now currently seal clubbing in T4

Did I miss anything?

Alot of nerfs there. So nothing on the turning radius? God I must be tripping. Still easy to farm these kids and collect all the tears in the world. The only thing thats actualy botthering me is that I get much less exp in ranked with my CV. Like for exampe last game I wasnt remotely close to being nr.1 which is strange. I dont think CV is a viable option to rank up. 

shot-19.12.06_18.38.42-0379.jpg

[PANEU]
Beta Tester
1,905 posts
12,160 battles
12 minutes ago, Zlaraki said:

Alot of nerfs there. So nothing on the turning radius? God I must be tripping. Still easy to farm these kids and collect all the tears in the world. The only thing thats actualy botthering me is that I get much less exp in ranked with my CV. Like for exampe last game I wasnt remotely close to being nr.1 which is strange. I dont think CV is a viable option to rank up. 

shot-19.12.06_18.38.42-0379.jpg

Overwinning, i like this language :Smile_Default:

• Funny 2

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
14,111 posts
20,080 battles
16 minutes ago, Zlaraki said:

Alot of nerfs there. So nothing on the turning radius?

Well, the speed nerf inevitably had impact on maneuverability. Gonna guess it's that.

Sign in to follow this