davel30

Massachusetts B combat mission issue

9 comments in this topic

[LOLOP]
Players
18 posts
13,393 battles

Any having a issue with combat mission for the Black Friday  purchased from the store 

I have done  3  rounds  with the ship and no  doubloons 

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,046 posts

Completion criteria: Massachusetts (without the B)

The ships are identical twins but they are not the same. The mission is a compensation for those who have both versions.

It's explained in every article about the black friday sale.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[KINGS]
Players
29 posts
20,372 battles
On 12/6/2019 at 12:33 AM, Egoleter said:

Completion criteria: Massachusetts (without the B)

The ships are identical twins but they are not the same. The mission is a compensation for those who have both versions.

It's explained in every article about the black friday sale.

Got the same with Alaska B. Still makes perfect sense to assign that mission to someone who doesn't have the original ship and purchased the B version. :cap_wander:

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,046 posts
3 hours ago, whiskey_sk said:

Got the same with Alaska B. Still makes perfect sense to assign that mission to someone who doesn't have the original ship and purchased the B version. :cap_wander:

It actually does make sense.

Once you get the B ship, you could make a check like you suggest. If you don't have the non-B ship you don't get the mission. But what if you get the non-B ship at a later time? Shall the game make another check if you already have the B ship?

Doing only one check, for the newly released version to be new in your harbor, is a much simpler solution, then having a check run each time your ship lineup changes.

[BWOLF]
[BWOLF]
Players
7 posts
18,078 battles

Same, same with the Sims B that I just won in a container.

Then why include the bonus mission if it's not applicable to the ship?

I've read the criteria etc. but it's still pointless ..JMHO.  

[ALYEN]
Players
1,619 posts
3,634 battles
On 12/8/2019 at 12:40 AM, Egoleter said:

It actually does make sense.

Once you get the B ship, you could make a check like you suggest. If you don't have the non-B ship you don't get the mission. But what if you get the non-B ship at a later time? Shall the game make another check if you already have the B ship?

Doing only one check, for the newly released version to be new in your harbor, is a much simpler solution, then having a check run each time your ship lineup changes.

This is the same crap as the event missions ... They are released to all people irrespective of them meeting the prereqs. On one side it is nice because you see what you COULD do if you had those ships. OTOH if you do NOT plan on getting them, they just clutter your missions screen ... I'd like a checkbox to filter out only those I meet the prereqs for.

• Cool 1