Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Pametrada

Ships with no anti-aircraft guns.

13 comments in this topic

Players
420 posts
3,834 battles

WG, may I ask why the Bogatyr, with no AA capability whatsoever, ends up in a battle with four CVs ? If you think this is reasonable, might we have battles where unarmed merchant ships are pitted against destroyers ? Good luck with all the ongoing new features to the game.

• Cool 8
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[FJAKA]
Players
2,975 posts
477 battles
2 minutes ago, Pametrada said:

WG, may I ask why the Bogatyr, with no AA capability whatsoever, ends up in a battle with four CVs ? If you think this is reasonable, might we have battles where unarmed merchant ships are pitted against destroyers ? Good luck with all the ongoing new features to the game.

there are never 4 cvs per side...try adapt story that is not that dramatic

• Angry 1

[CATS]
Players
27,525 posts
14,596 battles

Because she is one of the strongest, if not the strongest Tier III cruiser and one of the strongest Tier III silver ships in the game...

• Cool 1

Players
420 posts
3,834 battles
10 minutes ago, veslingr said:

there are never 4 cvs per side...try adapt story that is not that dramatic

Four CVs - two per side.

[FJAKA]
Players
2,975 posts
477 battles
1 minute ago, Pametrada said:

Four CVs - two per side.

that is better...those 2 do not attack you....infact you were lucky.....there cold be 3 per side :)

known problem, alot of sealclubers on t4 CVs.

i guess some kind of problem with small male organ :)

• Cool 2

Players
420 posts
3,834 battles

You're right - I deliberately said four CVs instead of two CVs per side, to big it up and make it more dramatic. However, no ship, no matter how strong, should be in a situation where it's not equipped to take on an enemy unit. ( At the risk of invoking the moderators ire,  I'm dancing around CVs and matchmaking here. )

• Cool 2

[NECRO]
Players
1,584 posts
Vor 54 Minuten, Pametrada sagte:

It is a Russian ship, so how can you probably fail? And there could be up to 6 CVs (3 per side) in the game, so it could be worse... :Smile_izmena:

• Funny 2

Players
702 posts
10,306 battles
21 minutes ago, Pametrada said:

You're right - I deliberately said four CVs instead of two CVs per side, to big it up and make it more dramatic. However, no ship, no matter how strong, should be in a situation where it's not equipped to take on an enemy unit. ( At the risk of invoking the moderators ire,  I'm dancing around CVs and matchmaking here. )

But, spreadsheet says you're ahving fun and tis all perfectly balanced,

• Funny 1

Beta Tester
713 posts
41 minutes ago, veslingr said:

that is better...those 2 do not attack you....infact you were lucky.....there cold be 3 per side :)

known problem, alot of sealclubers on t4 CVs.

i guess some kind of problem with small male organ :)

i actually have attacked own ships right before rage quitting ...

so, one can never be sure

Players
278 posts
1,667 battles
4 hours ago, Pametrada said:

Ever tried Italian cruisers vs Russian BB's...the prospect of match-ups where you literally can't do a thing does not seem to play much of a role in WG's ship-design process.

• Cool 1

[YEET]
Players
69 posts
10,512 battles
9 hours ago, LordTareq said:

Ever tried Italian cruisers vs Russian BB's...the prospect of match-ups where you literally can't do a thing does not seem to play much of a role in WG's ship-design process.

Ah, yes I still remember being blapped by a Sinop from 12km away while he was behind an island as I was approaching it in the Montecuccoli, trying to angle and use that island to make it harder for him. Even with the Russian dispersion he had no trouble finding the citadel, while my guns were tickling him (mosquito trying to sting a rhino).

• Cool 1

Players
420 posts
3,834 battles
13 hours ago, LordTareq said:

Not tried the Italian ships yet, but I've noticed some rather strong opinions being expressed in the in-game chat box.

Sign in to follow this