You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

The Captain's Logbook

35 comments in this topic

Players
1,740 posts
3,320 battles
Proprio ora, BlackPanzerKnight ha scritto:

No 'Captain's Logbook' in my game.  Not where the 'news' tell it to be, that's for sure.  FAKE NEWS!

Man, it comes with update 0.8.11

• Cool 2

Players
274 posts
16,840 battles
25 minutes ago, The_EURL_Guy said:

Which rare Commanders, flags, and patches do you have in your personal collection? Now you can easily find out in this new game section!

By that “now” they probably meant “next week”. :cap_hmm:

• Cool 2

WG Team
134 posts
4,779 battles
36 minutes ago, BlackPanzerKnight said:

No 'Captain's Logbook' in my game.  Not where the 'news' tell it to be, that's for sure.  FAKE NEWS!

Coming in 0.8.11! 

We tend to save our "FAKE NEWS" for the month of April. :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,242 posts

It's so incredibly useless and silly that I should be angered that development resources went into that...

And yet is has been executed with such a graphic beauty and attention to detail that it has to be one of the best additions to the game since CBT.

• Funny 2

[COBRA]
Players
86 posts
17,026 battles

Logbook shoud have EMBLEMS more than patches ,commanders, commanders, flags because they are more harder to get and more rare than all of you mention in section.

[ALYEN]
Players
1,655 posts
3,656 battles

So WG took all that is already available and fancied it up and duplicated it .... great work ...

How about we get a ship simulator to access ship information (modules, armor viewer etc) for EVERY ship in the game ? That would be useful ... at least you can research ships you encounter that you don't have and are not in the tech tree ... but WG does not do useful things ...

[ST-EU]
Players
156 posts
4,359 battles
17 minuti fa, Hugh_Ruka ha scritto:

How about we get a ship simulator to access ship information (modules, armor viewer etc) for EVERY ship in the game ? That would be useful ... at least you can research ships you encounter that you don't have and are not in the tech tree ... but WG does not do useful things ...

You can do this with the mods of either the official Modstation or Aslain (all mods present there are legal afaik). 

WG Team
134 posts
4,779 battles
3 hours ago, PhantomSailor said:

A part from the REALLY laggy UI... its a really cool thing to get!
350 ships and a lot of other stuff, this would be cool.

It's not laggy when you're actually using it, those were just some compressed gifs we used. 

29 minutes ago, rage1750 said:

When is 0.8.11 coming?

Next week! 

• Cool 1

[JAGT]
Players
14 posts
12,062 battles

I was wondering if I can aquire special ships from The Captains Logbook that I don´t have yet in my collection? and if special premium ships will be availible there in the future?

I love the game very much. And I play as much as I can.

Like the Kitakami, USS Arkansas Beta, Iwaki Alpha, ARP Nachi, Tone, Fujin, AL Yukikaze, And all the Black Ships, and the Stalingrad and Other Steel ships for Dubloons instead.

Please. Or I will never know how they work in the game. And i´m a collector with a not complete collection. So very please do this!

[HDMS]
[HDMS]
Players
80 posts

Hmmmm, instead of inventing tings already ingame - why not use time to get things to work smoothly.

We still need a killswitch for horns (no hear), and the possibility to hide unwanted ships in the ships carousel.

[-MCD-]
Players
60 posts
9,328 battles

Well, all that cosmetic looks nice but WG could find time to fix another (small / not so small) problems. For example : why B ships can't mount those days the black camouflages? Why the Bionics just hide in the inventory and not available? 

[-AA-]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
211 posts
1,894 battles

Nice idea with the trophy case way of displaying it and naming Captain's 🪓book.

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,365 posts
9 hours ago, TWNWA said:

why B ships can't mount those days the black camouflages? Why the Bionics just hide in the inventory and not available?

because of wrong filter settings by user I'd guess...