You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
VedranSeaWolf359

general reaserch XP benefits addon/rework with premium ships

27 comments in this topic

[KAKE]
Players
2,134 posts
4,661 battles
5 hours ago, Captain_Newman said:

You'd be surprised. If I had a cent for every time I went to check the profile of someone who performed particularly bad, then you see they basically have no stats for mid or low tiers, but have a very high amount of battles in something quite OP (kami, Belfast, or whatever). These are the people who converted so they can have the fxp to skip straight to t10 and make their teams happy indeed.

As I said earlier, WG isn't going to lose that money if they follow this proposal though.

It takes what, around 700k exp to take a line to T10? Even if you have enough boosters to buff the regular free exp that you get from games a bit (in addition to what you get from converting stored exp on a 5% ratio) we're probably talking about having to grind on the order of around 5 million exp on your premium ship of choice. Someone who doesn't have the patience to grind 700k exp on a regular ship line certainly doesn't have the patience to grind ~5 million exp on a single ship to get the same result.

Those players are still going to pay to convert.

Players
37 posts
23 hours ago, Uglesett said:

As I said earlier, WG isn't going to lose that money if they follow this proposal though.

It takes what, around 700k exp to take a line to T10? Even if you have enough boosters to buff the regular free exp that you get from games a bit (in addition to what you get from converting stored exp on a 5% ratio) we're probably talking about having to grind on the order of around 5 million exp on your premium ship of choice. Someone who doesn't have the patience to grind 700k exp on a regular ship line certainly doesn't have the patience to grind ~5 million exp on a single ship to get the same result.

Those players are still going to pay to convert.

I agree there always will be a lot of players which don't have patience in grind 700K EXP to get tier 10 with single ship line so it will buy Doubloons for convention.

Adding some way to convert 5-10% of premium ships XP into XP for general ships or free XP for free premium ships will become a lot attractive for buying 5-10% XP convert rate for free surly don't destroy game economy!