Maris_Piper

Blyskawica the 303 cammo won't install.

7 comments in this topic

Question

Players
719 posts

The Blyskawica  303 cammo won't install, no problems with the standard and Polish Eagle both mount ok, the notification says it's installed it but it must be very good camouflage because I can't see it one the ship, Any ideas please folks?

6 answers to this question

[CATS]
Players
27,457 posts
14,578 battles

If you see the camo, it should work.

But there could be a problem with the camo filters, but normaly you would then not be able to select it.

Do you use any mods?

Players
719 posts

I use the official MOD station, not clude up on filters Folks I have come across the historic ships settings on the bottom right corner and tried altering things to no avail though

[SM0KE]
Players
5,848 posts
14,121 battles

Usual order of business:

1. Make sure all cammo filters are disabled. See if the cammo appears.
  2. If not, disable all mods and try again.
  3. If still no joy, you could always try something improbable like asking WG's tech support for help...

Players
719 posts

I tried steps 1 and 2 without any luck my friend Step 3 would probably have as much success as finding an honest politician in th UK so went to step 4 waved goodbye to the coal and used the credits from the sale to get the Jervis. Thank's again for your help guys MGB

• Cool 1

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,046 posts
12,495 battles
On 12/3/2019 at 12:05 AM, motor_g_b said:

The Blyskawica  303 cammo won't install, no problems with the standard and Polish Eagle both mount ok, the notification says it's installed it but it must be very good camouflage because I can't see it one the ship, Any ideas please folks?

Just tried and it's fine. Do you have and camo-mods installed so this camo is perhaps replaced or broken? Try safe-mode perhaps (arrow next to "play"-button in WGC) which disables all Modifications.

image.thumb.png.1dbfd09ef11dd2591f3b95b40aee7015.png