Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Lukewehr

Venezia and ranked....

18 comments in this topic

[BAD-A]
Players
199 posts
27,006 battles

Please please stop bringing your brand new Venezia in ranked... shes an absolute disaster for this meta.... and if you absolutely have to do that i hope you have the decency to be in the red team :cap_horn:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

Players
3,862 posts
11,333 battles
Vor 50 Minuten, Lukewehr sagte:

Please please stop bringing your brand new Venezia in ranked... shes an absolute disaster for this meta.... and if you absolutely have to do that i hope you have the decency to be in the red team :cap_horn:

Venezia is brutal if combined with a radar Cruiser. If your WASD hax as DD aren't on point you can say goodbye to 75% of your HP in their first volley. 

Overall a good ship so far I don't know why you think it's bad. 

I reached rank 4 so far and don't think they are a bad choice at all. 

• Cool 2

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,936 posts
5,348 battles
5 minutes ago, Yoshanai said:

Venezia is brutal if combined with a radar Cruiser. If your WASD hax as DD aren't on point you can say goodbye to 75% of your HP in their first volley. 

Overall a good ship so far I don't know why you think it's bad. 

I reached rank 4 so far and don't think they are a bad choice at all. 

Lets not forget her (potential) ability to one salvo delete any cruiser in the game..

• Funny 1

[AFLET]
Players
119 posts
8,971 battles
2 minutes ago, lafeel said:

Lets not forget her (potential) ability to one salvo delete any cruiser in the game..

or the ability to hit and burn for 10-17k a BB, while it's quite hard to citadel.

[BAD-A]
Players
199 posts
27,006 battles

Ok then it must be down to my personal experience with players playing that ship .. sigh... they just dont get to the point of hunting DDs they get deleted way before that

Players
2,152 posts
13,719 battles
7 minutes ago, Lukewehr said:

Ok then it must be down to my personal experience with players playing that ship .. sigh... they just dont get to the point of hunting DDs they get deleted way before that

Why do you think that those players would do any better in any other ship? Potatoes are gonna potato.

• Cool 1

[BAD-A]
Players
199 posts
27,006 battles

15 minutes ago, DariusJacek said:

Why do you think that those players would do any better in any other ship? Potatoes are gonna potato.

Fair enough, got a new perspective on this, i guess thats what forums are for.

• Cool 3

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,936 posts
5,348 battles
45 minutes ago, Mastadans said:

or the ability to hit and burn for 10-17k a BB, while it's quite hard to citadel.

Indeed. The potential power of 15 203mm guns in the right hands is nothing to scoff at, even without HE.

[SHAD]
Players
2,672 posts
11,935 battles

It's probably me you are talking about.

So far though 16 battles in the Venezia and 81% win rate.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[PANEU]
Beta Tester
1,905 posts
12,142 battles
3 hours ago, Lukewehr said:

I will unlock the Venezia tonight, and i will play my first game in ranked. 

Only because of this thread. 

• Funny 2

Players
8,346 posts
9,213 battles
2 hours ago, lafeel said:

AP alpha per salvo is 1k higher than Hindenburg and 6k lower than Yoshino. And just 11k lower than Stalingrad. If all you want is the potential to oneshot things (potentially), then there's other ships besides Venezia.

What would piss me off most with Venezia is Kremlin that has large sections that are too armoured for SAP to pen.

[SV]
Players
938 posts
12,816 battles
18 hours ago, Mastadans said:

burn ? 

[JRM]
Players
6,719 posts

Venezia is prob a bad choice for true competitive play, more then anything else becouse she doesnt bring any of the "team tools" (radar, hydro, long smoke) but then for the selfish sh**show the "ranked" is its no worse then any other cruiser as this is just random with smaller teams and extra prizes...

• Cool 2

[SV]
Players
938 posts
12,816 battles
23 hours ago, Yedwy said:

Venezia is prob a bad choice for true competitive play, more then anything else becouse she doesnt bring any of the "team tools" (radar, hydro, long smoke) but then for the selfish sh**show the "ranked" is its no worse then any other cruiser as this is just random with smaller teams and extra prizes...

all about the skill of the player since you can totaly destory enemy dds easily. witch makes you very important to the team if you can kill a dd in 1-2 voleys. dont you think ?

[JRM]
Players
6,719 posts
6 minutes ago, albin322 said:

all about the skill of the player since you can totaly destory enemy dds easily. witch makes you very important to the team if you can kill a dd in 1-2 voleys. dont you think ?

Khm, the DD that gets spoted and killed by the Venezia prob wont tip the scales... Besides 2 salvos take 40s most T10 cruisers can kill a dd in that time as well...

[-YR-]
Players
633 posts
On 12/2/2019 at 4:56 PM, Mastadans said:

Burn? How? 

:Smile_amazed:

[SV]
Players
938 posts
12,816 battles
25 minutes ago, Redcap375 said:

Most that have ranked out have done so with CV's...

cough smolensk cough !

Sign in to follow this