Collections

3 comments in this topic

Question

[PRT7S]
Players
3 posts
810 battles

Hello,

When participating on special collections like High School Fleet a mistake is easily made.

Hitting the "participate" button is easy but also not reversible.

After you have hit the button there seems to be no way back, so opting out is not an option.

Unless I want to start editing the files that enable this function to completely remove the collection from being created in my Profile => Collections tab in the first place.

I would like to know what files I need to edit to completely STOP the HSF collection?

So far the collection has not started yet, so there is no HSF tab in my Collections yet, I intend to keep it that way.

As of today I have received one HSF container, but I will not open it, instead I want to permanently remove this nuisance as well.

Thank you for any advice you can give in this matter.

2 answers to this question

[CATS]
Players
20,481 posts
12,546 battles

You cannot prevent the appearence of the tab.

If you just do not want to collect them, just click on the appropriate button inside the collection.

[PRT7S]
Players
3 posts
810 battles
On 12/1/2019 at 10:30 PM, ColonelPete said:

You cannot prevent the appearence of the tab.

If you just do not want to collect them, just click on the appropriate button inside the collection.

Hi ColonelPete,

Thank you for your reply.

I have contacted support and they were extremely helpful in resolving this problem :cap_like:

Because I didn't open any container from the collection the collection was not started in my Profile => Collections tab.

However I still had one HSF container in port.

Once I explained to them that I didn't want this collection and the container deleted (as I refused to open the container and start the collection); Support immediately removed the container from my Port.

My problem was solved quickly and easy, which suited me perfectly.

So a BIG thanks to Support for their help in resolving this issue. :cap_like::cap_win::Smile_playing: