mr_leto

Chain of Combat Mission Questions

4 comments in this topic

Question

Players
5 posts

I decided to get the Black Friday Black Division deal with the Alaska B, Scharnhorst B, Graf Zeppelin B and Sims B which each come with Chain of Combat missions.

When I log in to my account, can see there are the Gold Fever personal combat missions for each of these ships; well sort of!!

The requirements are to play a battle in the non 'B' versions of the ship ie the Alaska, Scharnhorst, Graf Zeppelin and Sims.  I am playing in these ships and I'm playing random battles but I'm not progressing through the stages.  Are the non 'B' versions of the ships the same as the 'B' versions ???

I'm playing the battles but not getting the rewards.  I would have thought since these come with the purchased ships I'd meet the requirements by playing these???

3 answers to this question

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,046 posts

The ships are identical twins but they are not the same.

The missions are a compensation for those who have both versions of the ships and you'll need to play the non-B versions to complete them.

[CATS]
Players
27,401 posts
14,560 battles

You should read the description in the shop more carefully.

And yes, Alaska is not the same ship as Alaska B.

Players
5 posts
23 hours ago, Egoleter said:

The ships are identical twins but they are not the same.

The missions are a compensation for those who have both versions of the ships and you'll need to play the non-B versions to complete them.

Damn.. thought my luck was in :cap_haloween:

Thanks for clarifying.