Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Supersubway

Changing main gun ammo - bug

6 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
112 posts
16,550 battles

Hello all,

when changing ammo from HE to AP or from AP to HE, if I have 3-4 turrets ready to fire and open fire with one single turret, all turrets get to change the ammo, and not only the one that shoot. In this way I loose one shot per turret... because I have to wait for a complete reload and in the meanwhile I havent shot anything... this has to be fixed :)

Alpha Tester
500 posts
1,728 battles

You can only have one type of ammo loaded, across all main turrets.

Working as intended...

[OBI1]
Beta Tester
58 posts
5,647 battles

I agrea, I often fire my guns in one by one in a series and I sometimes find myself in the situation that after the first shot fired, nothing happens...

Weekend Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
43 posts

It's not really a 'Bug' more of a feature. the feature makes sense as not doing this would cause turrets to be loaded with two different ammo types.

they could fix it by reloading after all the turrets have fired. but then you have guns doing nothing while the others are shooting.

its annoying yes, but it has to stay.

Beta Tester
4,249 posts
848 battles

In practice You have to fire first full salvo and force change(double click 1 or 2) after that. 

Why? You can press just once 1 or 2, and after you've fired your salvo the guns reload to the new ammo.

Anyway, bottom line is, the main armament is considered and works as one. No going around this (unless them devs change that in the future, but I hope not).

Edited by Historynerd

Sign in to follow this