Sign in to follow this  
Paranoid_Potato

CV AI Autopilot Still Broken

7 comments in this topic

Players
445 posts

Come on WG fix this stupid coding, if you can ????

How hard is it to turn a CV in open water without it deciding to spend then next 3 minutes steering you off the edge of the map and you having to waste time to correct it and no longer helping your team.

Oh I forgot, working as intended and no monetary value for WG to fix it, open butt bury head syndrome ????

Players
445 posts

and again middle of the ocean AI just stops, has no idea what it wants to do, certainly doesn't follow waypoints, costs me time to get back in the fight, too late to help team. WG coding sucks, even Microsoft are better !!

Players
445 posts

and again the pathetic coding breaks, are WG actually employing people that know what they are doing, even the bomb release stops working, 2 seconds left on the clock and refuse to drop.

But hey I'm having fun right, well don't expect any further cash from me until you take a good hard look and fix the bugs, will it happen, no resources, here, have more stupid broken ships to try and cash in one.

WG in one word "muppets" and if that hurts your feelings tough, remember we pay your wages !!

[_IG_]
Players
250 posts
1,889 battles
On 12/7/2019 at 8:55 PM, Mr_Wolfclaw said:

and again the pathetic coding breaks, are WG actually employing people that know what they are doing, even the bomb release stops working, 2 seconds left on the clock and refuse to drop.

But hey I'm having fun right, well don't expect any further cash from me until you take a good hard look and fix the bugs, will it happen, no resources, here, have more stupid broken ships to try and cash in one.

WG in one word "muppets" and if that hurts your feelings tough, remember we pay your wages !!

don't worry the other problem is that it just loves going backwards, when that means you will get spottet and then killed, especially when this happens while trying to escape

Players
1 post
2,449 battles
On 12/11/2019 at 3:54 PM, Palubarac said:

I heard that by 2025 the autpilot might work, occasionally.

That's so early. Make it 2999

• Funny 2