Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Spkr4theDead

Personal Mission for Graf Zeppelin

12 comments in this topic

[HAVEN]
Players
44 posts
8,273 battles
1 minute ago, MacArthur92 said:

Just when you had the original GZ you get such mission as sort of "compensation". 

I never had the regular one, I got the -B from one of the Brack Friday Bunduru boxes.

The game only then gave me the personal mission for it. But, it doesn't include the -B version.

[MORIA]
Players
7,471 posts
37,146 battles
1 minute ago, Spkr4theDead said:

I never had the regular one, I got the -B from one of the Brack Friday Bunduru boxes.

The game only then gave me the personal mission for it. But, it doesn't include the -B version.

Yeah cause the original GZ is needed to finish up the mission. If you don't have it - well... Just have fun with you B version. As I said earlier - it's sort of compensation for people who did own the original one and got (defacto) the same ship. 

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
5,381 posts
2,939 battles

Why take a little time to write a line of code that says "if account doesn't have ship X do not give missions related to ship X" when you can just... be lazy I guess.

~Just WG Things

• Angry 1

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,285 posts
3 hours ago, LastButterfly said:

Why take a little time to write a line of code that says "if account doesn't have ship X do not give missions related to ship X" when you can just... be lazy I guess.

and then someone gets the normal ship afterwards and the bonus mission will not show up because of this...

but I think something like "player gets a B ship drop AND complains in forum that the bugged mission does not work THEN remove ship" would be nice :fish_viking:

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1

[SV]
Players
943 posts
12,913 battles
9 hours ago, Spkr4theDead said:

Doesn't include the Graf Zeppelin B. srsly?

facepalm.............

[SHAFT]
Players
10,297 posts
9,104 battles
21 minutes ago, chema_x said:

The offer was quite misleading

I guess they could change the "for T8 Graf Zeppelin" to something different, but i think it shouldnt be too confusing?

[BODEM]
Players
799 posts
7,026 battles

Was a bit misleading, but wouldn't influence my decesion to buy the ship anyways, so I very quickly decided not to care about the issue. Got my superblack german aircraft carrier with silver AA and 2nds and giant black ravens on deck. Only waiting to be able to obtain the german legendary commander and I am set.

• Cool 1

[-RM-]
Beta Tester
2,142 posts
8,949 battles
12 hours ago, chema_x said:

image.thumb.png.22fc038fc1bd6a4b0fb494661aee359f.png

Of sorts, and at the same time not considering all black ships have a capital B behind their names. So the Graf Zeppelin is defacto a different ship to Graf Zeppelin B.

[SM0KE]
Players
5,835 posts
14,106 battles
15 hours ago, chema_x said:

image.thumb.png.22fc038fc1bd6a4b0fb494661aee359f.png

Like I said in another thread: WG needed to put the details of the mission at the very top of the page - it does make it clearer further down that the mission can only be done in the vanilla version of the ship (as mentioned earlier, it's about compensating those who basically got the same ship twice, plus a few cetaceous folk might actually buy the vanilla version after getting the black one), but nobody likes to scroll...

We had the same problem last year, *and* it was mentioned on here before the ships were released this year, but we still get the confusion...

Sign in to follow this