Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
anonym_GU4Ae7qMQ0nv

Test Ships

7 comments in this topic

Players
8 posts

Ok i recieved 3 Tier 10 test ships and it says they can be used for both Ranked and Clan matches.

But i cant play Ranked with the ships so WGT fills up my slots with 3 useless Tier 10 slots.

What the hell is this.

Please remove the ships!!

• Bad 1

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,046 posts
1 minute ago, BrokenRudder said:

They will be removed in a few days. They came with their own port slots and when they leave they will take those with them, so you gained and lost nothing.

Get used to it. You will always get such ships while a clan wars season is running.

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
27,206 posts
14,521 battles
3 minutes ago, BrokenRudder said:

Ok i recieved 3 Tier 10 test ships and it says they can be used for both Ranked and Clan matches.

But i cant play Ranked with the ships so WGT fills up my slots with 3 useless Tier 10 slots.

What the hell is this.

They are for Clan Battles, not Ranked.

They do not take away slots.

• Cool 1

Players
1,683 posts
3,291 battles
1 minuto fa, BrokenRudder ha scritto:

What the hell is this.

Those ships are rentals for Clan battles, and as rentals they "came with their own" port slot; you won't lose nor gain any port slot when they get removed. They will expire at the time given (it shuold be indicated in the carousel, near the name on the ship).  

[JRM]
Players
6,718 posts

Well description for Conqueror still mentiones 18" guns and do you see any in it?

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,046 posts

Hint:

Currently ship modules are available at 50 % price reduction. You can fit the rental ships with those reduced cost modules and the modules will be unmounted at no cost and stored in your inventory once the ships are removed.

This is a great way for you to safe some credits.

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this