Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Nathan_James_II

More details

6 comments in this topic

[T-V]
Players
6 posts
2,963 battles

Probably not the right place to ask this and with the risk to be attacked by trolls and bullie wanna be here's my question. Does anyone knows what happenes if I buy the Black Tirpitz while I already heave the standard version? The web pages says that I'll get 8750 doubloons but what about the black camouflage. Do Iget to keep that or I just take the doubloon and NOTHING more?

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,046 posts

You get the Tirpitz B as a duplicate of the Tirpitz. It is a seperate ship.

The black camo only works on the B. The B can not mount the camos form the standard Tirpitz.

You'll also get a mission for 2500 doubloons to be completed with the Tirpitz (non-B version) as compensation for already owning the original.

[T-V]
Players
6 posts
2,963 battles
1 minute ago, Egoleter said:

You get the Tirpitz B as a duplicate of the Tirpitz. It is a seperate ship.

The black camo only works on the B. The B can not mount the camos form the standard Tirpitz.

You'll also get a mission for 2500 doubloons to be completed with the Tirpitz (non-B version) as compensation for already owning the original.

Oh I see. But the web page says this:

If you already have the standard version of Tier VIII Tirpitz, helm the standard ship into battle on a dedicated combat mission that is available until January 31, 2020. The first five battles of any type will reward you with a total of 2,500 doubloons. You can receive the chain of combat missions that reward you with doubloons for each of the ships only once per account.

So I still need to buy it to ge this mission even though  have the standard version?

[SHAFT]
Players
10,231 posts
9,060 battles
2 minutes ago, Nathan_James_II said:

So I still need to buy it to ge this mission even though  have the standard version?

Yes, you only get the mission if you buy the B ships.

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,046 posts
1 minute ago, Nathan_James_II said:

So I still need to buy it to ge this mission even though have the standard version?

Yes.

Like I said: It is a compensation for owning the same ship twice. It only activates once you purchase the black version.

[T-V]
Players
6 posts
2,963 battles
Just now, Egoleter said:

Yes.

Like I said: It is a compensation for owning the same ship twice. It only activates once you purchase the black version.

Alright thanks for the replies

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this