Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
albin322

twitchmission

12 comments in this topic

[BOBS3]
Players
1,016 posts
19,695 battles
2 minutes ago, lossi_2018 said:

anyone has code? :)

On the whole, they seem to have moved away from codes in streams and towards the Twitch Drops. This means that they get the goods to the people who are on the stream. 

Good for them, bad for the rest of us who have jobs. 

That said, I have been at work and haven't been on the stream so I don't know if there has been a code this time.

Sorry :Smile_hiding:

• Cool 1

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,942 posts
5,356 battles
29 minutes ago, lossi_2018 said:

anyone has code? :)

Only if you mean a cold :P

• Funny 1

[SV]
Players
943 posts
12,913 battles
2 hours ago, DanSilverwing said:

Check "Personal Assignments"

image.thumb.png.d0bc90cad8793d66a534087c04a3dcc9.png

i know where they are but i got the message that i got them but THEY DONT SHOW upp in personal mission!

Players
81 posts
5,379 battles
Vor 6 Stunden, Cambera_1 sagte:

On the whole, they seem to have moved away from codes in streams and towards the Twitch Drops. This means that they get the goods to the people who are on the stream. 

Yeah, can't say I'm pleased with that. Yet another data seller completing your personality profile with you getting next to nothing in return, let alone any say in that matter. No, thanks.

• Boring 2

Players
1,005 posts
14,581 battles
6 hours ago, albin322 said:

i know where they are but i got the message that i got them but THEY DONT SHOW upp in personal mission!

Well if you know where they are supposed to be and they're not there, what sort of help are you expecting from the Forum?

Raise a ticket already.

[BOTES]
Players
63 posts
4,542 battles
10 hours ago, Cambera_1 said:

That said, I have been at work and haven't been on the stream so I don't know if there has been a code this time.

Sorry :Smile_hiding:

The Twitch missions and containers can drop in pretty much every WoWs stream on Twitch, you don’t have to watch the official Wargaming stream.

Especially the missions drop super fast. Just connect your accounts and peak into any WoWs stream to get the missions, easily doable after work. :cap_like:

Beta Tester
725 posts
12,369 battles
1 hour ago, Data_Unavailable said:

The Twitch missions and containers can drop in pretty much every WoWs stream on Twitch, you don’t have to watch the official Wargaming stream.

Especially the missions drop super fast. Just connect your accounts and peak into any WoWs stream to get the missions, easily doable after work.

It is not so. I was getting drops and missions for streaming WoWs on Twitch, but they changed that. When I watch stream of some person with one viewer I got nothing, yet 30 minutes at Flamu stream and I am packed full.

Additionally you do not need to watch it, it can be in lowest quality hidden in background with no sound and still is fine, so depending on your work IT people, you can "watch it" at work. In my work it is forbidden by rules (I agree with this as we got cases of network unstability when people watched Carlsen matches), so a no go, but some companies are not that strict.

• Bad 1

[SV]
Players
943 posts
12,913 battles
6 hours ago, DanSilverwing said:

Well if you know where they are supposed to be and they're not there, what sort of help are you expecting from the Forum?

Raise a ticket already.

seriously ? i did not ask you to solve the problem......... i asked if anyone had the same problem........... :Smile_sceptic:

Sign in to follow this