Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Benaulim

US Silver ship discounts: Black Friday and Clan boni don't stack!

4 comments in this topic

[KOKOS]
Beta Tester
228 posts

Black Friday discount as announced on the main website: -15% to the cost of researchable U.S. Tier VIII–X ships. However when I want to buy the Gearing the offer (even tagged as Special ends in 4 days) is 16.575.000 instead of the regular 19.500.000. That's precisely 15% off. Funny enough the -14% clan bonus aren't taken into account as they do when I check other nations (not valid for the Black Friday discount), i.e. a Kremlin for 17.716.000 instead of 20.6000.000. What the heck?

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,285 posts
1 minute ago, Benaulim said:

Funny enough the -14% clan bonus aren't taken into account as they do when I check other nations

sure, as usual discounts don't stack...

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
27,401 posts
14,560 battles
1 minute ago, Benaulim said:

Black Friday discount as announced on the main website: -15% to the cost of researchable U.S. Tier VIII–X ships. However when I want to buy the Gearing the offer (even tagged as Special ends in 4 days) is 16.575.000 instead of the regular 19.500.000. That's precisely 15% off. Funny enough the -14% clan bonus aren't taken into account as they do when I check other nations (not valid for the Black Friday discount), i.e. a Kremlin for 17.716.000 instead of 20.6000.000. What the heck?

As it is for over two years...

Since the Clan Discount was introduced, only the bigger one counts.

• Cool 1

[KOKOS]
Beta Tester
228 posts

Hm ... I never put attention on it before. Should I be surprised, WG? Should I? Guess not. Thanks for the fast response, guys.

Sign in to follow this