Jump to content
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Weekly Combat Missions: Black Friday

94 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[ST-EU]
Players
156 posts
4,359 battles

Is there an error, or the Tirpitz won't get the doubs mission if we have Tirpitz B? 

 

Edit: it got fixed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WG Team
134 posts
4,779 battles
13 minutes ago, MarcoGn97 said:

Is there an error, or the Tirpitz won't get the doubs mission if we have Tirpitz B? 

 

Edit: it got fixed

Damn! Hope this would be fixed before anyone noticed. 

You win. :cat_paw:

 

Yes, there is compensation for the Tirpitz, same as the rest of the ships with black versions.

 

For the first five battles of any type—except for Clan and Training Battles—playing  VIII Atago,  VIII Asashio,  VIII Graf Zeppelin,  VIII Massachusetts,  VIII Massachusetts,  VIII Tirpitz or  VII Scharnhorst, you'll get a total of 2,500 doubloons for each of the ships. 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
168 posts
56 minutes ago, The_EURL_Guy said:

Complete combat missions and earn Black Friday containers!


Read it on the portal

Is it for newly obtained ships only (whether 2018 or 2019 ones) ? (I guess so) or all blacks qualify. Regardless when they were actually obtained (last year or during the event)...

 

edit: the special combat missions I'm talking about...;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SFH]
Players
72 posts
15,076 battles

no others offers?cheaper ships with coal or steel or premium acount with less money?omg wg dont expect new players come with these attidute!!!

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WG Team
134 posts
4,779 battles
14 minutes ago, LonesomePolecat said:

Is it for newly obtained ships only (whether 2018 or 2019 ones) ? (I guess so) or all blacks qualify. Regardless when they were actually obtained (last year or during the event)...

 

edit: the special combat missions I'm talking about...;)

Hey, we cover this point in the article: 

 

Please note: you will receive the combat mission even if at the moment when you get a Black ship, you didn't have the standard version of this ship suitable for completing the mission. You can complete the combat mission by purchasing a suitable ship and playing the required number of battles on it until January 31, 2020.

 

Does this answer your question? 

 

14 minutes ago, siulis13 said:

no others offers?cheaper ships with coal or steel or premium acount with less money?omg wg dont expect new players come with these attidute!!!

 

This is just about combat mission - stuff you can get for free, without spending a penny! Just log in and play through the missions detailed in the article.

 

Sales are on the horizon... :Smile_hiding:  

 

  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
168 posts
1 hour ago, SeaSickOllie said:

Does this answer your question? 

Well. I wasn't clear enough (my fault). I mean newly obtained black ships give those spec missions only or black ships from last year as well. Or let me be simple: I've got Tirpitz B and Atago B in my port together with the originals. I'm just wondering if they qualifying or not.  :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CAPT]
Players
494 posts
12,420 battles

One of the possible rewards is a measly 24 hr of premium - guess what I'll get, for sure...:Smile-_tongue:

  • Cool 2
  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NUU]
Players
43 posts
8,678 battles

What is the reason for having a B version of these ships?  To me, it just makes the ship names look ugly.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
Beta Tester, Players
2,160 posts
6,529 battles
29 minutes ago, Cazbol said:

What is the reason for having a B version of these ships? 

Why sell one Atago, when you can sell two Atagos?
giphy.gif

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[KITEN]
Players
6 posts
2,987 battles
3 hours ago, DarthDon49 said:

One of the possible rewards is a measly 24 hr of premium - guess what I'll get, for sure...:Smile-_tongue:

Same here, at least it's free. :) We are not from USA so black friday stuff is a gift anyway.

 

Is it possible to reroll if you already have non black version of a ship? EG I have an Atago, but don't want Atago B, something else would be best honestly for most players.

Edited by IceNorth
Added question

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
12 posts

To be honest I feel sad about this but.. World of Tanks seems to have a better Black Friday IMO, discount tanks, not crates with % chances of drops.. But as SeaSickOllie said, sales are on the horizon, I'll not give up!

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
145 posts

Free is free, no complaints here. Containers just for playing.

Already have Massa, Tirpits, Atago, Alaska and Sims. No B version. RNG has no love for me. But i like the black camo. Is it possible to gain the camo without the ship?

Having two versions of the same ship is not that.. practical.

PS: Congrats to design team, good job, im sure there is a tone of work to make a camo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-_W_-]
Players
8 posts
6,648 battles

Bonus conversion to Elite Commander XP and NOT Free XP?

 

I am disappoint :Smile_sad:

 

That said, I look forward to seeing the rest of the offers once the event goes live.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TOM]
Beta Tester, Players
88 posts
4,315 battles
14 hours ago, LonesomePolecat said:

Well. I wasn't clear enough (my fault). I mean newly obtained black ships give those spec missions only or black ships from last year as well. Or let me be simple: I've got Tirpitz B and Atago B in my port together with the originals. I'm just wondering if they qualifying or not.  :o

Its writen in the news

Quote

You can complete the special combat mission only in the case that you obtain the ship, or compensation for it, during the Black Friday 2019 event.

So as alway buy again(get lucky) or get nothing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
270 posts
18,255 battles
7 hours ago, Galadedrid83 said:

Bonus conversion to Elite Commander XP and NOT Free XP?

 

The news article says "35 Free XP for 1 doubloon when converting Elite Commander XP to Free XP"

 

I may be out of the loop a bit here, but I have never seen this type of conversion. Is this really a thing?
Or is it the usual "elite XP to free XP" thingy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,357 posts
2 minutes ago, yahooooo said:

I may be out of the loop a bit here, but I have never seen this type of conversion. Is this really a thing?

sure, we had such conversion offers already several times

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WGP2L]
Players
1,145 posts
10,067 battles

Short question:

I have already the Tirpitz and Alaska in the normal version. So can it happen that i get "blessed" and get the Black Version for those ships too, or does it count as one ship?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,242 posts
2 minutes ago, Elypse201 said:

get the Black Version for those ships too, or does it count as one ship?

2 separate ships.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WGP2L]
Players
1,145 posts
10,067 battles
Just now, MrFingers said:

2 separate ships.

.... great, but cheers for the answer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
271 posts
14,568 battles
17 hours ago, Cazbol said:

What is the reason for having a B version of these ships?  To me, it just makes the ship names look ugly.

I think the have also standard camo .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×