Sign in to follow this  
thunderstorm_chris

Luigi Sansonetti

4 comments in this topic

Players
4 posts
38 battles

"Developer Bulletin 0.8.10" says: "Scorched by Fury activates when you are awarded the "High Caliber" achievement".

But "Italian Cruisers: Part II" says: " Scorched by Fury—activates when you score the Confederate achievement"

Where's the true? What achievement do I really need to complete to activate "Scorched by Fury"?

[AAO]
Players
1,575 posts
21,053 battles
On 11/7/2019 at 1:00 PM, Tanatoy said:

Italian unique historical commander Luigi Sansonetti:

• The "Scorched by Fury" talent is changed. It will be triggered upon obtaining the Confederate achievement rather than High Caliber, and will increase the reload speed by 15% rather than 5%.

The trigger for the talent was changed because the High Caliber achievement was easier to get in Ranked Battles than in Random Battles (due to smaller size of teams in Ranked Battles). The Improved reload speed brings Sansonetti in balance with other unique commanders.

Was changed during testing. If in doubt usually go with the newer information.

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,355 posts
7 hours ago, thunderstorm_chris said:

Where's the true? What achievement do I really need to complete to activate "Scorched by Fury"?

as rnat has written, of course patch notes/release articles are more important than preliminary stats/... in Developer Bulletins, PTS announcements,...

and of course this change wasn't done secretly: https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/126392-st-changes-to-sansonetti-and-test-ships/

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,242 posts

It is Confederate (because High Calibre is too easy to achieve in Ranked I think the reason was).

Sign in to follow this