EiricBloodgun

Clan application

7 comments in this topic

Players
180 posts
1,653 battles

I'm currently without clan and searching for a good one.

I dont think I'm a great player, but not bad either, and I got "decent" stats so far even if I played relatively few battles, so I get daily around 2 or 3 requests from clans (usually with around 47% win rate and 30K average damage, which I appreciate but I refuse).

I tried to search for the best 100 or 200 clans in the game (eu server), and I took contact with some of them.
I was put to the test in a division and performed quite well, but these clans usually only care about clan battles, which is absolutely legit ofc. The fact is that I don't have much time to play, and I usually can get access to the game quite late at night, due to the fact that i am a fuckin lawyer and I totally hate my life :D

The fact is: I came to learn such clans usually schedule the players for each night clan battles, and I never really know at what time I can get out of office, so that I cannot really give my word that I will be present for a certain hour. Also  clans that do not really schedule games do not seem really interested in players that cannot guarantee a strong presence in clan battles (which of course end at 11 pm).

I am  interested in clan battles, time PERMITTING. But I'm more interested in playing randoms in divisions with good players in any case. It seems I failed so far in doing both, for the reasons explained above.

This is really a pity, any idea about good clans which actually do not care about a strong presence online? any suggestions?

Thx in advance

• Cool 1

Players
2,310 posts
1 hour ago, EiricBloodgun said:

I'm currently without clan and searching for a good one.

I dont think I'm a great player, but not bad either, and I got "decent" stats so far even if I played relatively few battles, so I get daily around 2 or 3 requests from clans (usually with around 47% win rate and 30K average damage, which I appreciate but I refuse).

I tried to search for the best 100 or 200 clans in the game (eu server), and I took contact with some of them.
I was put to the test in a division and performed quite well, but these clans usually only care about clan battles, which is absolutely legit ofc. The fact is that I don't have much time to play, and I usually can get access to the game quite late at night, due to the fact that i am a fuckin lawyer and I totally hate my life :D

The fact is: I came to learn such clans usually schedule the players for each night clan battles, and I never really know at what time I can get out of office, so that I cannot really give my word that I will be present for a certain hour. Also  clans that do not really schedule games do not seem really interested in players that cannot guarantee a strong presence in clan battles (which of course end at 11 pm).

I am  interested in clan battles, time PERMITTING. But I'm more interested in playing randoms in divisions with good players in any case. It seems I failed so far in doing both, for the reasons explained above.

This is really a pity, any idea about good clans which actually do not care about a strong presence online? any suggestions?

Thx in advance

I'm no recruiter, but CU clan is quite good, led by a fellow forumite, fun times and good players,excluding myself ofc.

Contact Muppeteer either in game or here via PM, tell him Skooby sent you,it will confuse the hell outta him but worth the giggle:Smile_veryhappy:

• Cool 1

[BBMM]
Players
106 posts
4,918 battles

Hello EiricBloodgun,

The BBMM clan is always on the lookout for new members to add to our wonderful group, and today it seems you are waving around for attention.

Surely then, let me tell something about us!

We're a clan from all over Europe, who are pretty active in CBs, operations, divisions, etc. We have a very active discord community for various gaming titles, where we also organise fun activities such as social nights, contests, giveaways and much more.

Our naval base is pretty extended, so many benefits there too.
We have a focus on being a nice & social clan, but our CBs team is slowly starting to become more competitive- in a good way.

As for CBs, we're always cool with members who have at least 1 cruiser or DD at tier X- and then preferably the standard options of course, but you'd be familiar with that.

Join our discord  https://discord.gg/mezA43q , so you can drop by for a personal chat with one of our recruiters if you like :)

If you have any questions, please dont hesitate to ask!

Consider this an invitation should you wish to join, if you apply we'll sort you out.

Grtz Mr_Edge_

BBMM
Beer Belly Master Mindz

BBMM_and_BBMMx_Combined_Recruitment_poster.png

• Cool 2