You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Flash2003jak

This chat ban bot thing is getting seriously out of hand

9 comments in this topic

Players
17 posts
4,093 battles

I have just logged into the game and got this "you have been banned from chat for 3 days for harrassment or insults" for the fourth time. For the fourth time in a month.

I wasnt even that mad about it the first 3 times, because i said somewhat edgy things in chat, dumb jokes mostly, just things you say on the internet. Example: "hey shima, that torp volley you just launched was pretty retarded".

After the third time i was removed from chat (about 2 days ago), I thought "ok bro you really have to get it together now, trying to type gl hf at the start of a match and seeing this message pop up is annoying". So for 2 days i didnt say anything bad in chat. The worst thing i said was probably "stupid". AND NOW I AM BANNED AGAIN. THIS TIME FOR ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Tfw WG?

Is it possible to look into why i was banned? I sent a support ticket but it was replied by a bot answer that said "oh yeah a bot detects these things and you insulted someone so yeah byebye dont reply to this" which isnt true, and didnt answer my question as to why specifically i was punished.

As you probably can tell, i am bummed about this. Anyone else got this problem? And can i do anything about it?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
2,596 posts
12,957 battles

(reacting to @DFens_666 about him reporting flamers with chat report)

On 11/24/2019 at 6:51 PM, Saiyko said:

You must be nicer than I am. I do that to ppl who say "glhf".

You're welcome.

• Funny 2

[CATS]
Players
27,241 posts
14,525 battles
12 minutes ago, Flash2003jak said:

I have just logged into the game and got this "you have been banned from chat for 3 days for harrassment or insults" for the fourth time. For the fourth time in a month.

I wasnt even that mad about it the first 3 times, because i said somewhat edgy things in chat, dumb jokes mostly, just things you say on the internet. Example: "hey shima, that torp volley you just launched was pretty retarded".

After the third time i was removed from chat (about 2 days ago), I thought "ok bro you really have to get it together now, trying to type gl hf at the start of a match and seeing this message pop up is annoying". So for 2 days i didnt say anything bad in chat. The worst thing i said was probably "stupid". AND NOW I AM BANNED AGAIN. THIS TIME FOR ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Tfw WG?

Is it possible to look into why i was banned? I sent a support ticket but it was replied by a bot answer that said "oh yeah a bot detects these things and you insulted someone so yeah byebye dont reply to this" which isnt true, and didnt answer my question as to why specifically i was punished.

As you probably can tell, i am bummed about this. Anyone else got this problem? And can i do anything about it?

No bot. That was a human decision.

[SHAFT]
Players
10,238 posts
9,063 battles
10 minutes ago, Saiyko said:

(reacting to @DFens_666 about him reporting flamers with chat report)

You're welcome.

Last couple of days i was playing wows, i went absolutely berserk on those :etc_swear: playerbase.

Rightfully deserved chatban for me :Smile_trollface:

16 minutes ago, Flash2003jak said:

retarded

Thats an absolute no-no word. Dont use it in game. Dont use it in forums either :Smile_hiding:

• Cool 2

Players
2,596 posts
12,957 battles
3 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Thats an absolute no-no word. Dont use it in game. Dont use it in forums either :Smile_hiding:

Indeed.

image.png.736cb718ea53f2114b1874f38399f8fd.png

The term "retarded" is extremely offensive towards retarded people. So don't use it in this game, ever.

:Smile_hiding:

Players
7,144 posts
245 battles
6 minutes ago, GarrusBrutus said:

WoRkInG aS iNtEnDeD "I never had a a chatban" bois incoming in 3...2....1....

i havent doe...:cap_haloween:

• Funny 1

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,000 posts
10,815 battles

Hello OP,

Sadly there is nothing we can do about chat bans in the forum, and there are a couple very hot topics about chat ban system.

While suggesting that you use one of those to express your feelings and ideas, I'm gonna lock this topic,

and I'm gonna direct your wishes about checking your ingame chat logs to the responsible parties.

If it can be done, they can reply in here even though it will be locked.

Gd'day.

• Cool 1

[WG]
WG Staff, Administrator, Community, WG Team
4,632 posts
3,919 battles

Hi,

@Flash2003jak After checking your chat logs between the 3rd ban and the 4th one (the one that you're wondering about), I can ensure you that there's more than just "stupid".  

Don't hesitate to reach out to me in PM, if you would like to know what have triggered your ban,

• Cool 7
  • Funny 5