Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
FeelTheseTorps

Post-CV balance and legendary modules

Do you want more legendary modules to be added to the game?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want more legendary modules to be added to the game?

• Yes
    • No
    • The current amount of legendary modules is okay, we don't need more.

25 comments in this topic

Players
100 posts
18,011 battles

Hello everyone.

We are currently 10 patches after the CV rework.

At the release of the CVs it was stated that the legendary modules on carriers will be removed and they will come back after balacing this class.

The balance is i guess over now, so my question is: Where are the legendary modules of carriers?

This thread is also about some older ships that ware released after legendary modules ware introduced.

WarGaming did nothing to legendary modules ever since they got released, we have: Hakuryu, Midway, Audacious, Harugumo, Yoshino, Smolensk, Salem, Somers, Ohio, Colbert, Stalingrad, Kremlin, Daring, Kleber, Bourgogne and Venezia without legendary modules.

So in total that's 16 ships.

When i wrote customer support about this, they asked me to post iot on forums for the DEVs to look on it.

What do you guys think? 

Do those ships need legendary modules?

Are legendary modules a good opportunity to learn and enjoy a particular ship?

What is your opinion about that?

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
308 posts
6,456 battles

To be honest there is no excuse to exclude any T10 ship out of legendary modules.

• Cool 3

[NWP]
Beta Tester
1,808 posts
17,172 battles
22 minutes ago, Pappus said:

To be honest there is no excuse to not provide a usable legendary module for every T10 ship.

There, corrected if for you.

• Cool 8

Players
7,165 posts
245 battles

I dont see why wargaming hasn’t just redone the legendary modules yet and gib them buffs but maybe buffs that are not as crazy as they are now for some to compensate for lack of penalties. Maybe multiple legendary modules to suit different player tastes? So you could have 3 for gfk one that buffs accuracy by like 10% or something another for secondaries and maybe another tanking.

Idk. Would just be nice for every ship to have the opportunity. Maybe even lesser versions for tier 9? Like mythical modules or something?

• Cool 3

[PANEU]
Players
930 posts
2,200 battles
Vor 16 Minuten, CptBarney sagte:

I dont see why wargaming hasn’t just redone the legendary modules yet and gib them buffs but maybe buffs that are not as crazy as they are now for some to compensate for lack of penalties. Maybe multiple legendary modules to suit different player tastes? So you could have 3 for gfk one that buffs accuracy by like 10% or something another for secondaries and maybe another tanking.

Idk. Would just be nice for every ship to have the opportunity. Maybe even lesser versions for tier 9? Like mythical modules or something?

I simply love your ideas:) 

• Cool 1

[ENUF]
[ENUF]
Players
2,131 posts
21,898 battles

I would love to see WG's idea for Kremlin. Maybe combine DM, Yamato and Gearing module? Instant max speed, better dispersion, better concealment.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

[WGP2L]
Players
1,145 posts
10,067 battles
45 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

Because they would actually need to think about it what would be good for this ship (or not like in some cases)

Also when they work on the LM they could rebalanced some ships.

*cough cough* YueYang *cough cough*

4 minutes ago, Ze_Reckless said:

I would love to see WG's idea for Kremlin

For historical accuracy -30% main battery reload and max. dispersion, like we all know it from the tales where it sunk the entire japanese navy alone

• Cool 4

[PANEU]
Players
930 posts
2,200 battles
Vor 6 Minuten, Ze_Reckless sagte:

I would love to see WG's idea for Kremlin. Maybe combine DM, Yamato and Gearing module? Instant max speed, better dispersion, better concealment.

Gotta think simpler just give her slawa dispersion :) 

• Cool 1

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
14,124 posts
20,111 battles

Legendary modules in general are in dev hell because of glorious subs etc.

• Cool 2

Players
7,165 posts
245 battles
1 minute ago, Elypse201 said:

Because they would actually need to think about it what would be good for this ship (or not like in some cases)

Also when they work on the LM they could rebalanced some ships.

*cough cough* YueYang *cough cough*

For historical accuracy -30% main battery reload and max. dispersion, like we all know it from the tales where it sunk the entire japanese navy alone

Yeah i guess so. Suprised dat 460mm russian mock design hasn't flown its way into the game yet.

Unless that will be the legendary module :cap_haloween:

Players
100 posts
18,011 battles
18 hours ago, MacArthur92 said:

Idk why they neglected that issue. 

It was neglected because of CV rework and suspended until balance... so i guess the balance is done already

[SHAFT]
Players
10,330 posts
9,122 battles

First: Rework the useless LMs that are already in the game. Basicly half of them are just crap

Then: Make useful LMs for all other ships aswell.

Neither will happen tho i think....

• Cool 7

[501L]
Players
381 posts
4,327 battles

The question is which tier 10s should get the LM. Personally I think coal/premium tier 10s don't get a LM but all the silver ships should.

[SHAFT]
Players
10,330 posts
9,122 battles
59 minutes ago, Major_Damage225 said:

LM for Smolensk, Stalingrad :Smile_trollface:

10 minutes ago, DrMechano said:

The question is which tier 10s should get the LM. Personally I think coal/premium tier 10s don't get a LM but all the silver ships should.

I dont see it as a problem, to make LMs for reward ships either.

Even for Stalingrad, you could do one, which wouldnt be OP, f.e.

6th slot

-x% Concealment (between 5-10% or something)

-xx% Rudder shift time.

That could bring a little bit different playstyle for Stalingrad, but the tradeoff is having <20km range and 20 sec reload, since you cant get the range or reload mod.

• Cool 3

[NWNC]
Players
78 posts
17,770 battles

Would like to se more LU upgrades and not only for the T10 ships. BUT some of the uppgrades are really crappy..

Just got the Legendary upgrade for the Republique. What a pice of trash that turned out to be...

Reload time drops from 21 to 20 sec. Okay maybe at best u get 1 or 2 more salvos away per game. However now consider the fact that your range dropped as a penalty from 26,1 km to below 19,8 km...= less targets in range per game = less dpm and as a bonus u will be outranged by most BBs and even some cruisers.

[LADA]
Players
593 posts
8,978 battles
On 11/25/2019 at 7:18 PM, Ze_Reckless said:

Nyet Tovarisch - everybody knows that not a single Soviet Battleship was sunk in WW2. Okay, the Gangut (or whatever they called it at that point) maybe was converted by order of the Politburo into a semi-submersible (rumours of German intervention in this regard are untrue). However the main Glorious Battle Fleet - the cream of shipbuilding technology and indeed the one that the Germans NEVER FOUND - was unscathed. 

This may have something to do with them bobbing around in the bath at the time....

Cloaking/Shrinking Device when?

• Funny 2

[WGP2W]
Players
349 posts
17,222 battles

I think when they introduced the regrindburo (when they had that improve your ship idea) they stated during that Video every one hated, they dropped the legendary module thing completely.

[PANEU]
Beta Tester
1,906 posts
12,200 battles

i  would like a 15% reload buff on my Smolensk (slot1)

Beta Tester
4,951 posts
20,657 battles
On 11/25/2019 at 6:42 PM, FeelTheseTorps said:

..they will come back after balacing this class..

All explanation in these few words... "after balancing CVs is done"... so expect legendaries somewhen in or around.. well... 2120 or so.

Players
100 posts
18,011 battles
On 11/30/2019 at 8:33 PM, Deckeru_Maiku said:

All explanation in these few words... "after balancing CVs is done"... so expect legendaries somewhen in or around.. well... 2120 or so.

No, i guess balancing CV is done, so i hope LMs will return on the CVs... or at least i hope they will

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this