Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
chazwozza

IFHE German secondaries

15 comments in this topic

[SHAD]
Players
2,729 posts
12,067 battles

Oh yes all the 150mm and 128mm secondaries have 1/4 pen.

105mm have 1/6 at tier 7 and below.

Players
8,406 posts
9,218 battles
7 minutes ago, gopher31 said:

Oh yes all the 150mm and 128mm secondaries have 1/4 pen.

105mm have 1/6 at tier 7 and below.

14 minutes ago, Sleepy_Bunny said:

And for whatever reason Bayern...

[MPT]
Players
29 posts
10,962 battles

Khm...önig.

So basically just the Scharnhorst doesn't have the 25 mm pen on the 105 mm guns. Gneis is better off with the 128 mm guns anyway, so that does not really matter.

WG, can't you just give the 1/4 pen for all the Scharn secondaries?! Of course you can't, because reasons.

Players
8,406 posts
9,218 battles
23 minutes ago, LaSLauG said:

Khm...önig.

So basically just the Scharnhorst doesn't have the 25 mm pen on the 105 mm guns. Gneis is better off with the 128 mm guns anyway, so that does not really matter.

WG, can't you just give the 1/4 pen for all the Scharn secondaries?! Of course you can't, because reasons.

There are more 105 mm secondary guns on T7 and below than just the Bayern and Scharnhorst. PEF, König, Yorck and Graf Spee are also around and don't have improved pen.

[MPT]
Players
29 posts
10,962 battles
14 minutes ago, Sleepy_Bunny said:

There are more 105 mm secondary guns on T7 and below than just the Bayern and Scharnhorst. PEF, König, Yorck and Graf Spee are also around and don't have improved pen.

Afaik the König has the improved pen on the 105 mm guns.

I still think, all german BBs (hell, even Yorck and Graf Spee then) should have the improved pen on the 105 mm guns, if the König and Bayern have it too. It just doesn't make sense to me.

Honestly, they should be consistent with pen values nation-wise. It just doesn't make any sense, that some german ships have the improved pen, and others don't, no matter the tier or gun caliber.

• Cool 1

Players
71 posts
4,405 battles

It's disgustingly strong, and with the accuracy buff coupled with those secondary, I think german battleship will be on part, if not better duelist against a lot of other BBs. I am preparing to get melted in my Richelieu by any Bismarck now :cap_viking:

Players
278 posts
1,667 battles
1 hour ago, StalkerSoC said:

It's disgustingly strong, and with the accuracy buff coupled with those secondary, I think german battleship will be on part, if not better duelist against a lot of other BBs. I am preparing to get melted in my Richelieu by any Bismarck now :cap_viking:

My Bismarck secondaries do roughly 4-8.000 damage per match. What on earth are you talking about?

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,967 posts
5,376 battles
5 hours ago, Sleepy_Bunny said:

And for whatever reason Bayern...

And König.

[SHAD]
Players
2,729 posts
12,067 battles
19 minutes ago, LordTareq said:

My Bismarck secondaries do roughly 4-8.000 damage per match. What on earth are you talking about?

IFHE bismarck build will melt a 32mm plated Richi very nicely.

But who runs IFHE on a Bismarck anymore? Even I specced out of it!

Sign in to follow this