Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
kapnobathrac

henri iv build

8 comments in this topic

Players
390 posts

I unlocked the henri a few days ago and I cant really figure out which build to use.

I went for the following builds :

1. with range module and traverse speed, the reload is quite meh.

2. with reload module and shell dispersion,the turrets cant keep up with the ship and i get a massive headache playing like this. I need  to mention that i do not have the 2pt skill for turret traverse in this scenario yet,does it give a decent boost ?

any other builds ?

i find HE spamming hindenburg with rudder shift much easier and consistent  than henri

• Cool 1

Players
223 posts
4,835 battles

if you have one of the two french Honore commanders (from the Armory or Vive la France collection) and you take Expert Marksman your turret rotation will be just fine with the reload module. especially since Henri IV is not one of the "island hugging" cruisers and you're pretty much shooting at long ranges where the turret rotation isn't making much of an impact..

edit: Expert Marksman should be the first 2-point skill taken, IMO..

[-RM-]
Beta Tester
2,143 posts
8,973 battles

PT-AR-EM-SI-DE-CE-IFHE. Reload mod for randoms, range mod for Clan Wars.

That is the setup I run and I don't have any real problems with turret traverse. I have other problems with the ship but that is mainly because I don't like it very much. Besides my personal oppinion the HIV is still superbly strong. 

Beta Tester
1,939 posts
11,830 battles
55 minutes ago, kapnobathrac said:

I unlocked the henri a few days ago and I cant really figure out which build to use.

I went for the following builds :

1. with range module and traverse speed, the reload is quite meh.

2. with reload module and shell dispersion,the turrets cant keep up with the ship and i get a massive headache playing like this. I need  to mention that i do not have the 2pt skill for turret traverse in this scenario yet,does it give a decent boost ?

any other builds ?

i find HE spamming hindenburg with rudder shift much easier and consistent  than henri

[WGP2L]
Players
1,145 posts
10,067 battles
1 hour ago, kapnobathrac said:

Those are my upgrades:

Spoiler

1888962643_Unbenannt1.png.73918a055548d6fd6f895befa214eecd.png

and this is my build:

Spoiler

shot-19_11.25_13_11.26-0171.thumb.jpg.8963415f89c676af74ab7dc938a45637.jpg

I run Mr. Jean-Jacques Honore on her i would take the skills in the following order: PT, EM, SI, CE, IFHE, EL, AR, Joat

1 hour ago, kapnobathrac said:

Henri is more like a Zao playstyle then Hindenburg.

You are a kiting cruiser who penetrates 50mm with IFHE and set fires and deal those 8k HE salvos.
I don't play her that often, because i am not that a fan of kiting cruisers. But she is very consistend and excellent in what she is supposed to be doing.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this