Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Kenjiro_

Reset line and upcoming snowflake event.

12 comments in this topic

[THESO]
Players
958 posts
8,648 battles

Hello, 

I have a tier 10 ship unlocked  but not purchased. Will I still get the snowflake reward for t10  if I reset that line now, even if I never had the ship in port? 

• Cool 3

[SHAD]
Players
2,672 posts
11,911 battles

you will have to buy each ship to get a victory to knock off a snowflake. That’s how it worked last year at least.

• Cool 1

Players
5,979 posts
11,601 battles
55 minutes ago, Kenjiro_ said:

Hello, 

I have a tier 10 ship unlocked  but not purchased. Will I still get the snowflake reward for t10  if I reset that line now, even if I never had the ship in port? 

To knock off a snowflake, you will always have to actually get a victory with said ship.

If you don't own the ship, then you obviously cannot win with it :Smile-_tongue:

The anniverary flakes were an exception because resetting had just become a thing.

• Cool 2

[THESO]
Players
958 posts
8,648 battles
8 hours ago, NothingButTheRain said:

The anniverary flakes were an exception because resetting had just become a thing.

I should have known that it was too good to be the rule 😊

Thanks for clarifying. 

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
725 posts
12,328 battles
8 hours ago, NothingButTheRain said:

To knock off a snowflake, you will always have to actually get a victory with said ship.

If I reset the line after getting all the snowflakes can I get them again or it is one only?

In previous event you could farm as much as you wanted by ressetting and re-researching the line and wining obviously.

[THESO]
[THESO]
3,997 posts
10,811 battles
9 hours ago, NothingButTheRain said:

If you don't own the ship, then you obviously cannot win with it :Smile-_tongue:

giphy.gif

I've just reset the IJN Cruiser line... again... yesterday...

Here I come painful grind!

• Funny 1

[DC-DK]
Players
3,037 posts
31,650 battles
1 hour ago, Excavatus said:

giphy.gif

I've just reset the IJN Cruiser line... again... yesterday...

Here I come painful grind!

Yeah would have been nice with some prober info about the rules about resets and future events rewards when they introduced the reset option.

Players
5,979 posts
11,601 battles
51 minutes ago, hgbn_dk said:

Yeah would have been nice with some prober info about the rules about resets and future events rewards when they introduced the reset option.

Best to have a sufficient stash of fxp available, just in case.

I'm not resetting anything for the time being, simply don't have the time for it atm.

Players
5,979 posts
11,601 battles
3 hours ago, Sir_Grzegorz said:

If I reset the line after getting all the snowflakes can I get them again or it is one only?

In previous event you could farm as much as you wanted by ressetting and re-researching the line and wining obviously.

I don't know. But I would assume that you would because in essence you're grinding it 'for the first time'. But don't quote me on that. I'm not gonna take the chance so I can't tell you :Smile-_tongue:

Beta Tester
725 posts
12,328 battles
20 minutes ago, NothingButTheRain said:

But don't quote me on that.

It is internet, not only I will quote you, I will do it without content, and rage at you misleading me on purpose :D

If it will be not stated in official notes, then I will have to test it :S

Edited by Sir_Grzegorz
typo
  • Cool 1

Sign in to follow this