Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
dawnpatrolss

No reward for completion of azur lane collection?

11 comments in this topic

[ADB]
Players
13 posts
7,425 battles

I got 2 useless flags and a standard commander (no azur lane) with 10 skill pts trained for the Azuma. This after roughly 1 year working hard to finish this.

Is there something wrong with my reward ? I feel totally cheated, i have no use of a standard level 10 commander whatsoever, trained in a ship that costs more than 60eu to purchase.

Can someone clarify this pls?

It's like giving an ice-cream as a reward for saving earth.. totally stupified cheapness of world record level

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,252 posts
8 minutes ago, _dawnpatrol_ said:

Is there something wrong with my reward ?

the rewards for collections can be looked up as soon as the collection is activated for you, so how can you be surprised?

Players
10,086 posts
11,852 battles
7 minutes ago, _dawnpatrol_ said:

I got 2 useless flags and a standard commander (no azur lane) with 10 skill pts trained for the Azuma. This after roughly 1 year working hard to finish this.

Is there something wrong with my reward ? I feel totally cheated, i have no use of a standard level 10 commander whatsoever, trained in a ship that costs more than 60eu to purchase.

Can someone clarify this pls?

Enable in port filters

shot-19-11-24-15-26-39-0437.jpg

Players
10,086 posts
11,852 battles
7 minutes ago, _dawnpatrol_ said:

I did not get what is said what you get as reward. And i have no filters in port.

Are you absolutely positively sure about that?:Smile_smile:

Besides

19 minutes ago, _dawnpatrol_ said:

This after roughly 1 year working hard to finish this

Not quite sure what goes for "working hard" but I've did my collection in like two weeks timespan of basically playing the game.

[CATS]
Players
27,243 posts
14,525 battles

I wish people would pay more attention to the stuff happening on their screen...

Panocek even showed where to find the filter.

A player with over 6000 battles should know how his port works...

Edit:

shot-19_11.24_15_42.04-0911.thumb.jpg.e38862cf6dd967ea8e77d6805af67890.jpg

[501L]
Players
381 posts
4,327 battles

The Azuma captain IS the reward for the collection IIRC. Let me check ingame.

Yup the rewards listed for the complete collection is the 10 point Azuma captain. The rewards for each sub-section are the flags of the respective nations it represents. Also she is Azuma so it would make sense that she is trained in the Azuma.

Or did you not get the Azuma captain and instead were rewarded a regular IJN 10 point captain?

Players
10,086 posts
11,852 battles
6 minutes ago, DrMechano said:

Or did you not get the Azuma captain and instead were rewarded a regular IJN 10 point captain?

Hiding AL content (or any other content for that matter) renames captains and changes their picture into fitting of their nation. For ships it demounts and hides their camouflages.

3680a464-6b3b-11e8-aa6a-d89d6715223c.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

[501L]
Players
381 posts
4,327 battles
1 minute ago, Panocek said:

Hiding AL content (or any other content for that matter) renames captains and changes their picture into fitting of their nation. For ships it demounts and hides their camouflages.

Huh didn't know that since I always keep all those filters off because Imma big weeb.

[THESO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,344 posts
9,353 battles

You had a whole years worth of time and didn't figure out what the reward was? Whut?

• Cool 1

[-TPF-]
Players
4,008 posts
16,529 battles

That is the reward, old chap. Take aforementioned captain and put it on a Japanese DD of your choice. Free 10pt skippers are not to be sniffed at.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this