Sign in to follow this  
CptNuklearWinter

Minimize to desktop

3 comments in this topic

Players
2 posts
6,794 battles

i have got a problem since yesterday that the game minimize to desktop, both in port and the game. that is a little bit annoing and it's hard to play when it's minimize every 5-10 second.

Does anyone more have this problem and know how to fix it ?

Players
3 posts
2,930 battles

Hi Support

I can see that the matchmaking system must have been update which is good in theis update 8.10.

But it still need some tweaks, because the other day i played a game in random with a T9, I lost fair enough. But I still thinks that the matchmaking system should take into considuration that the players ranking ability in RANK-games (sprint and full seasons ranks) because as you can see on the attached image, the opponents side is full of RANK season player top 1's. which mean they are pretty good. And the other side is totally lacking thoese skills. hence my request to shuffle around the players when the match is being created for thoes stats

Best Regards

Unavngivet.png

[TTT]
Players
1,451 posts
13,334 battles

20 hours ago, GamerJohnsen said:

But I still thinks that the matchmaking system should take into considuration that the players ranking ability in RANK-games (sprint and full seasons ranks) because as you can see on the attached image, the opponents side is full of RANK season player top 1's. which mean they are pretty good. And the other side is totally lacking thoese skills. hence my request to shuffle around the players when the match is being created for thoes stats

First, this utterly has nothing to do with the Question of the Original Poster
Secondly, i personally can not be arsed to rank out in a Sprint or the Regular Ranked Battles as it is less and less a show of skill but more and more a show of "how many times can i click into a match to fail my way to the top"
If you wish to take indicators look at the color of their Clantag, that shows you how much they value playing as a team.

Other than that it's a game with you as top tier, i really really really can neither fathom or imagine a way in that Wargaming can make it any easier on you.

You should start to improve your skill if you can not infulence enough as a top tier dd....