You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
G01ngToxicCommand0

CV edited on low tier random battles

11 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2,104 posts
11,183 battles

@Wargaming @MrConway @Crysantos
It is impossible to play low tier random battles with ships with no AA defence against multiple carriers.

This has got to stop Wargaming.

There is good reason the player base is dwindling and that players leave after only a short time; that is carriers on low tiers against ships with no effective AA defences where both new and veteran players are reduced to being farmed by seal clubbing CVs

Since you have been warned on multiple occasions, by multiple individuals better and smarter than me, that CVs on low tiers have a negative effect on the player base and in perticular new players I can only assume that you want to make it as edited experience as possible to play any other class than carriers on low tier.
Why you have made the game design decision to make the game experience on low tiers as horrible and edited as possible is beyond me, as that goes against alle known healthy and rational business models.
Your design choices are hurting your revenue which again is mindboggling - how can that be in your best interest?

I am sick and tired of having to play as prey and being jerk off material to seal clubbing CV players in their [edited] ships that shits on all other classes with impunity, and there really is no point in playing a game, let alone spending money on it, when your only part in the game is to be farmed by some seal clubbing player with a pari of rock hard undergarments.

Remove carriers from low tier random battles and move allow them to be playable only on CoOp with tier 6 as the first tier where CVs can play in random battles - it is the only rational choice and business decision if you want to increase the revenue of WoWS.

edited

Edited by floribe2000
  • Cool 1

Beta Tester
4,951 posts
20,644 battles
6 minutes ago, G01ngToxicCommand0 said:

Remove carriers from low tier random battles and move allow them to be playable only on CoOp with tier 6 as the first tier where CVs can play in random battles - it is the only rational choice and business decision if you want to increase the revenue of WoWS.

But that wouldn't allow me to show those poor babyseals at T4 how a real bad CV player looks like (<- me)

And sorry, but in CoOp the new players would face only bot CVs that are so utterly uselessly programmed, that then meeting T6 CVs would come as an extreme shock which would make them quit the game for sure...

Beta Tester
2,104 posts
11,183 battles
3 minutes ago, Deckeru_Maiku said:

But that wouldn't allow me to show those poor babyseals at T4 how a real bad CV player looks like (<- me)

And sorry, but in CoOp the new players would face only bot CVs that are so utterly uselessly programmed, that then meeting T6 CVs would come as an extreme shock which would make them quit the game for sure...

But we would only lose CV players that is a very small minority of the player base instead of current and opposite situation where the non cv players are stopping playing because of CVs.

Players
3,430 posts
14,187 battles
15 minutes ago, G01ngToxicCommand0 said:

@Wargaming @MrConway @Crysantos
It is impossible to play low tier random battles with ships with no AA defence against multiple carriers.

This has got to stop Wargaming.

There is good reason the player base is dwindling and that players leave after only a short time; that is carriers on low tiers against ships with no effective AA defences where both new and veteran players are reduced to being farmed by seal clubbing CVs

Since you have been warned on multiple occasions, by multiple individuals better and smarter than me, that CVs on low tiers have a negative effect on the player base and in perticular new players I can only assume that you want to make it as cancerous experience as possible to play any other class than carriers on low tier.
Why you have made the game design decision to make the game experience on low tiers as horrible and cancerous as possible is beyond me, as that goes against alle known healthy and rational business models.
Your design choices are hurting your revenue which again is mindboggling - how can that be in your best interest?

I am sick and tired of having to play as prey and being jerk off material to seal clubbing CV players in their [edited] ships that shits on all other classes with impunity, and there really is no point in playing a game, let alone spending money on it, when your only part in the game is to be farmed by some seal clubbing player with a pari of rock hard undergarments.

#KillCVs

Stop using the :etc_swear: phrase of cancer over a :etc_swear: game and maybe grow up. Another pointless whine thread from you again offering no real substance or construction. 

• Cool 3

Players
628 posts
2,129 battles
12 minutes ago, G01ngToxicCommand0 said:

I am sick and tired of having to play as prey and being jerk off material

Well if you ever get cancer you'll maybe wonder why people shrug and say 'you've only got cancer', given the way you throw the term around now.

• Cool 1

Players
2,599 posts
13,002 battles
1 minute ago, Bear_Necessities said:

Stop using the :etc_swear: phrase of cancer over a :etc_swear: game and maybe grow up. Another pointless whine thread from you again offering no real substance or construction. 

While I haven't seen low tiers in ages (the stories about low tier cv spam being a little bit of a reason for that too), doesn't he have a point? 3 cvs/team does seem retarded?cancerous? Whatever word fits.

Solution seems obvious: doing the same thing as high tiers and putting out soft and hard caps. Afaik there the hard cap is two, the soft cap one.

Players
3,430 posts
14,187 battles
Just now, Saiyko said:

While I haven't seen low tiers in ages (the stories about low tier cv spam being a little bit of a reason for that too), doesn't he have a point? 3 cvs/team does seem retarded?cancerous? Whatever word fits.

Solution seems obvious: doing the same thing as high tiers and putting out soft and hard caps. Afaik there the hard cap is two, the soft cap one.

No. He doesn’t have the point especially when banding the use of cancer around. Maybe it’s coz I watch people die daily to it. Maybe I’m just “sensitive”.

or maybe players should just construct sensible threads without resorting to tantrums and language a 10 year old could do better with.

• Cool 3

Players
2,599 posts
13,002 battles
Just now, Bear_Necessities said:

No. He doesn’t have the point especially when banding the use of cancer around. Maybe it’s coz I watch people die daily to it. Maybe I’m just “sensitive”.

or maybe players should just construct sensible threads without resorting to tantrums and language a 10 year old could do better with.

Meh. While I do get your specific sensitivities, don't forget that people will tend to that kind of language when they get frustrated. And frustration when being ignored for long times is quite justified, when glorious cv rework and all its fun and engagement has been going on for almost a year.

Players
3,430 posts
14,187 battles
1 minute ago, Saiyko said:

Meh. While I do get your specific sensitivities, don't forget that people will tend to that kind of language when they get frustrated. And frustration when being ignored for long times is quite justified, when glorious cv rework and all its fun and engagement has been going on for almost a year.

Or they could just stop playing low tiers. If everyone did that WG would have to take action. They don’t read of care about these spammed whine threads.

Players
278 posts
1,667 battles

CV in tiers where ships have absolute no defense to squadrons is iffy, but its not as if most ships at higher tiers do successfully fight off squadrons. 

Number of CV’s in low tiers I agree is gamebreaking. I’m all for a 1 per team limit. At most 2 but only if there are at least 4 dd’s.

[CN_]
Moderator, WoWs Wiki Team, Freibeuter
2,099 posts
6,671 battles

Thread closed.

There is already a dedicated cv discussion thread.

Also avoid comparing CVs (or anything else in this game) with terminal diseases like cancer. This is and will be treated as a rule violation and will only cause you to receive a warning point while it doesn't contribute anything to the discussion.

• Cool 3
  • Angry 2