Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Barney_Wobba

IJN

8 comments in this topic

[VNGC]
Players
152 posts
3,707 battles

I heard that IGN ships used to be OP years ago and got nerfed. So here I am, in a DD of T9 or Tx and getting same old slaughter by Shimakaze's. Insane torps and decent guns and conceal. I've had toe to toe battles with them and keep losing despite not missing with guns in stuff like Mino or haru...wtf?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 2

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
14,127 posts
20,112 battles

- losing straight up fights to Shimas in Minos and Harus

0tjaE4h.gif

• Funny 5

[THESO]
Moderator, Players
1,268 posts
8,683 battles

If you're losing to a shimakaze in gunfights with a Minotaur or Harugumo, you are doing something terribly wrong. I'd suggest looking at some gameplay videos to have a look at how those ships are played.

[501L]
Players
381 posts
4,327 battles

Yeah either your sailing straight and the Shima is dumping torps at you. In which case...well if a shima is going broadside and not firing expect that. However if you're talking about actual gunfights, like no torps involved, I seriously question how you would lose to a Shima, no torps involved, in a Haru...like you'll obliterate him in the time it takes his guns to fire like three times...

[THESO]
Players
1,206 posts
15,854 battles

Maybe a typical replay would help, where you actually lost against a Shima in a Harugumo or Mino. Most likely you eat torps too often, cause for the love of Christ, I cannot picture how a gunfight against a Shima is lost.

And btw: I would edit the topic if I were you. "IGN" is really beyond any context. Even "IJN" can mean anything. You should change your topic to a title that precisely describes what you want to discuss. That way you will attract people who are interested and know what to talk about.

Sign in to follow this