Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Altsak

The_Chieftain on WGNA Twitch stream

7 comments in this topic

[CAIN]
Players
4,512 posts
19,054 battles
1 hour ago, AndyHill said:

There are also rewards available: https://worldofwarships.eu/en/content/oh-look-its-prize-1/

Also if you want to save the bat ship you can throw some money at it now.

Would like, but WG doesn’t want my money, as they didn’t give EU the same bundle they had on NA. 

• Cool 2

[SV]
Players
938 posts
12,816 battles
7 hours ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Would like, but WG doesn’t want my money, as they didn’t give EU the same bundle they had on NA. 

ehm both links work on eu2 without payment............ you are a real smart guy !:cap_haloween:

• Bad 2

[CAIN]
Players
4,512 posts
19,054 battles
1 hour ago, albin322 said:

ehm both links work on eu2 without payment............ you are a real smart guy !:cap_haloween:

Yes, I am. 

Cause i was talking about the bundle that was only available on the NA store, the one with the uboat patch.

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,242 posts
3 hours ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Yes, I am. 

Cause i was talking about the bundle that was only available on the NA store, the one with the uboat patch.

I’ve asked @MrConway on the stream last Thursday if it would come to EU. He replied to that, but since I was cooking (and I suck at multitasking), I don’t really registered what he said. IIRC he said it could be manually credited if you showed a payment confirmation from the gofundme of that submarine, or you had to pester Femmenenly on NA for it. But it would very likely not come full-blown on the EU, due to estimated “lack of interest” of the general EU audience for a random US submarine that very little even had heard off (Texas was different).

• Cool 1

[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,287 posts
3,683 battles
On 11/23/2019 at 12:08 AM, Altsak said:

Dear twins, get him on EU english stream. Thank you.

Can try ;)

On 11/23/2019 at 2:42 PM, MrFingers said:

I’ve asked @MrConway on the stream last Thursday if it would come to EU. He replied to that, but since I was cooking (and I suck at multitasking), I don’t really registered what he said. IIRC he said it could be manually credited if you showed a payment confirmation from the gofundme of that submarine, or you had to pester Femmenenly on NA for it. But it would very likely not come full-blown on the EU, due to estimated “lack of interest” of the general EU audience for a random US submarine that very little even had heard off (Texas was different).

We didn't implement this bundle on EU because we didn't think it was really relevant to people outside of the US. With USS Texas it was a different story as the ship is the last of its kind and we felt that would benefit from a global rollout.

If you really really want to get the patch, I would be OK with you sending me proof of your donation (no need to buy the bundle) to the USS Batfish, then I can give you the patch when it is implemented. You can simply contact me by forum PM :)

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this