You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ulysses_Hood

New game modes wish.

2 comments in this topic

Players
1 post
3,647 battles

One thing I’d really like to see in the future is a new game mode - “Historic Scenario” where real naval battles can be re-lived or even “Historic Random Battle” with teams of allies against teams of axis vessels instead of the current mixing them all together. There are such authentic looking ships - why not authentic games to match as an option?

I’d also really like to see the British cruisers, instead of the option of “Aircraft or smoke screen” the option to have “1 x aircraft and 3 x smokescreen” or “3 x aircraft and 1 x smokescreen” because then there’s more options and variety and interest, but also because no one surely would ever choose the aircraft yet Edinburgh and Fiji for example look like something is missing without an aircraft filling that big gap and making it look much nicer.

• Cool 2

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,046 posts
1 hour ago, Ulysses_Hood said:

One thing I’d really like to see in the future is a new game mode - “Historic Scenario” where real naval battles can be re-lived or even “Historic Random Battle” with teams of allies against teams of axis vessels instead of the current mixing them all together. There are such authentic looking ships - why not authentic games to match as an option?

That wouldn't work very well. The balance between nations isn't there.

For that we have scenario PVE battles. I hope to see that the missing ones, a few of them with nation limits, will return someday with new ones added to the list.

1 hour ago, Ulysses_Hood said:

I’d also really like to see the British cruisers, instead of the option of “Aircraft or smoke screen” the option to have “1 x aircraft and 3 x smokescreen” or “3 x aircraft and 1 x smokescreen” because then there’s more options and variety and interest, but also because no one surely would ever choose the aircraft yet Edinburgh and Fiji for example look like something is missing without an aircraft filling that big gap and making it look much nicer.

I see an issue with the consumable distribution system we have right now. It would not fit in well with the premium / non-premium system. The british cruisers also don't need an additional consumable gimmick. They are fine the way they are. (In general, not talking about individual ships.)

• Cool 1