You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Weekly Combat Missions: "303 Squadron"

16 comments in this topic

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,242 posts
2 minutes ago, DarthDon49 said:

U to buy the Blyskawica

It's available for 51k coal in the armory as well... 

But what is this? A mission-chain you don't have to opt-in for? What sorcery is that?

• Cool 1

[INTRO]
[INTRO]
Players
1,438 posts
17,632 battles
5 hours ago, blindhai said:

What if you already got the ship? Compensation?

It's not for the ship. It's for the cammo.

4 hours ago, defender128 said:

That camo sure looks neat, too bad I don't have Blyska. Maybe one day if I have spare coal lying around.

If you do the mission and get the cammo then it will be there waiting for you when/if you get the ship.

• Cool 1

[-TPF-]
Players
4,033 posts
16,654 battles

Love the camo. Obviously you get a perma camo with a Premium ship but having two such great, distinctive community designed camos for Blyska is a great thing. Would definitely like this on other ships, too. 

• Cool 2

Players
1,017 posts
14,687 battles

I normally have no problems getting caps in co-op, until I reached stage 4.

Now I either get Standard battles, or the mercy rule kicks in before I can consolidate my local victory! :fish_panic:

Still a nice mission chain though, tyvm.

[HOO]
[HOO]
Players
114 posts
11,324 battles

I wish they buffed the ship a little. She has been out-power-creeped to hell and back with her 6.8 km spotting range and mediocre torpedoes. 

• Cool 1

[ADRIA]
Players
6 posts
13,174 battles

I cannot progress the 4th mission any further (get 5 captured ribbons)

I capped (solo) 3x with Lightning and Daring, I did 2 cap assist with Roon, I solo capped another with Shinonome. None of those got me any mission progression in this one. I am still stuck at 2/5 captures... Is this only doable once a day? Is this restricted to a type of ship, gamemode, class? Mission does not say so. Bugged. This is annoying...

[KOKOS]
[KOKOS]
Beta Tester, Players
3,387 posts
9,857 battles

I guess the "Assisted in capture" do not count towards the mission. :Smile_sceptic:

Players
339 posts

Over any number of battles, earn 5 "Captured" ribbons ... this is incredible harsh because good luck getting even ONE capture ribbon since most of the time, they will be assist.

[BEWBS]
[BEWBS]
Beta Tester
122 posts
10,792 battles

Not having fun with the capture mission, just captured only is so hard would have preferred say 20 but you could assist (defended are super easy so I can understand why they are not included). 

[-NFG-]
[-NFG-]
Players
216 posts
7,605 battles

Not allowing cap assist ribbons is lunacy.  You want me to torp greens who dare to enter my cap?  All for a camo on a boat that already has several?

[HOO]
[HOO]
Players
114 posts
11,324 battles

I resorted to actively discouraging people from entering the cap with me :-)  I tried (and failed) to get the last necessary "Captured" ribbon like 5 times, until finally I begged the team in chat not  to follow me because I was on a mission and they kindly obliged. It is a bit weird you have to ask people not to do things that otherwise are good for the team, just to get the camo. 

Still, I love the camo. And I'm happy it doesn't have the Donald Duck picture on the side :)