Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Barney_Wobba

There is something wrong with Profanity/chat ban

9 comments in this topic

Players
175 posts
4,631 battles

Every single time I play and chat in team or global, the next day I am chat banned. This has been going on for months. I am being polite and stuff, just having fun, no pooh talk, being decent. 

Why is this happening? It has been for about a year now.

Please see my other threads, same thing then, same thing now.

Not being able to chat to randoms is a pain.

Players
7,335 posts
11,668 battles
7 minutes ago, Barney_Wobba said:

Not being able to chat to randoms is a pain.

Dont play then. And I suggest that without any malice intent. Im chat banned for 3 days right now myself, so im giving WG the middle finger. Not beeing able to communicate in a teamgame is a no-no. So many other good games out there right now. And if I likes what I see - you never know what happens. Might stay there :)

Players
175 posts
4,631 battles

Yea, that is sometimes what I do, I sit out the ban, but tbh it is making the game less fun for me. I can rarely type anything unless i sit out a 3 day or random week ban! What the hell is going on?

Players
5,467 posts

Im chatbanned more often these days then not. So Ive killed the chat completely and honestly it doesnt make any difference for the quality of the teamplay, as most players don't do that anyway. Dont kid yourself about this game and its playerbase in random: Communicating with the majority of your team is like throwing the sun into a black hole. Nothing comes of it and all thats left is a nasty smell.

Ive been punished with pink too because of a disconnect: leaving the battle early AND being inactive in the match while doing it which seems a logical followup of being disconnected lulz. I feel loved as a paying customer, which I will no longer be. Already skipped the 30% thank-you-coupon (i always used that one and im dutch and love a good discount) which the can shove into forementioned black hole. Its like im in an abusive SM relationship with these plonkers :Smile_playing: 

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[BAD-F]
Beta Tester
775 posts
14,631 battles
4 hours ago, ForlornSailor said:

Im chat banned for 3 days right now myself

As far as I know 3 day bans are given by support not by game. Someone send replay and person looking at it found it reasonable to ban you.

4 hours ago, Barney_Wobba said:

Every single time I play and chat in team or global, the next day I am chat banned

After a game you are informed if you have been reported by someone.

I would ask you to share what you have stated in such game so we can evaluate it, but I am far from believing your honesty (in general it is impossible to believe people in internet - just my personal bias).

Players
1,131 posts
19,249 battles

Welcome to the club.

Received a full week of ban yesterday, though i did not get reported ingame.

I guess there was a very special gifted snowflake who couldn´t be bothered to play his part in a match, but then had the energy and motivation to

run to mama WG and complain.

I am certainly not opposed to beeing kind, friendly and respectful to other people.

Respect is not only shown with words, it´s a general attitude and should be the basis for every action.

WG cares only for words, not for actions.

I should know better.

• Funny 1

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,549 posts
14,900 battles

Dear OP,

There is a very active and up-to-date topic about this issue with similar complaints.

I kindly ask you to use that one instead of opening new topic(s)

Here is the link,

This topic will be locked.