Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
G01ngToxicCommand0

What does the 'Blacklist' do?

11 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
2,104 posts
11,183 battles

What exactly do the blacklist do?

I was hoping it means that the players can't be on my teams in future battles but somehow I don't believe Wargaming would be so constructive and customer friendly.

• Cool 1

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,046 posts
12,457 battles
2 minutes ago, G01ngToxicCommand0 said:

I was hoping it means that the players can't be on my teams in future battles but somehow I don't believe Wargaming would be so constructive and customer friendly.

They cannot contact you anymore, but still be part of your team. 

• Cool 2

[SHAFT]
Players
10,222 posts
9,051 battles
6 minutes ago, G01ngToxicCommand0 said:

That would be the single most awesome thing ever :fish_cute_2:

Sadly, that its not happening. Id first need to blackling 50k players, and then have 25 mins queue time :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
5,979 posts
11,601 battles
53 minutes ago, G01ngToxicCommand0 said:

People on your blacklist cannot contact you anymore and you don't see their messages anymore in the port ui. Iirc you can still see their messages during battle (not sure if this was changed recently) but anyone on your blacklist appearing in a battle with you will be market with a small orange box so you can instantly recognize people on your BL.

TL:DR the blacklist helps you to preserve your sanity. Use it. Love it. Marry it, you need it even though you might not know it yet :Smile_hiding:

[LEEUW]
Players
2,456 posts
10,110 battles
54 minutes ago, G01ngToxicCommand0 said:

I was hoping it means that the players can't be on my teams in future battles

3h12ai.jpg

• Funny 1

Players
628 posts
2,129 battles
8 hours ago, G01ngToxicCommand0 said:

It gives you a sanctimonious warm feeling and reminds you who you are better than, or simply reminds you who to bait if you meet them again. I have about five people on my blacklist but can't remember why, so it's pointless really.

• Cool 1

Players
513 posts
5,039 battles

When I started grinding low tiers, I blacklisted every Kamikaze/Fujin player I saw.

Later discovered that it did not do anything useful and I still regularly encountered 19 point seal clubbers in a Kamikaze/Fujin on every low tier battle.

Haven't bothered undoing the blacklists as WG created a UI that is designed to discourage you from communicating with other players, finding them or perform any user actions outside of battle. This means anyone with a Kamikaze/Fujin that seal clubbed regularly 2 years ago is potentially unable to message me in game. :cap_old:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[CAIN]
Players
4,509 posts
19,047 battles
10 hours ago, G01ngToxicCommand0 said:

Why would you want to black list me? Am I that bad as Division mate and clan commander? 

This breaks mah hearts... :Smile_sad:

^^

and yeah, that‘d be a nice feature.

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this