Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Paranoid_Potato

Starter Pack Containers

11 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
739 posts

Ok yes it's a freebie, but come on WG, 10 duplicate Yamato items that don't even register as duplicates to trade in, as I already completed the Yamato collection months back, this is just a complete con !!

 

Any comment on behalf of WG ???

 

@MrConway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
4,046 posts
27 minutes ago, Mr_Wolfclaw said:

Ok yes it's a freebie, but come on WG, 10 duplicate Yamato items that don't even register as duplicates to trade in, as I already completed the Yamato collection months back, this is just a complete con !!

 

Any comment on behalf of WG ???

 

@MrConway

Every duplicate brought you 15.000 credits instead.

 

And as it is a starter pack it is a nice way for new(er) players to start the collection.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
739 posts

OK didn't know, 150K is fair compensation.

 

So next question though, just did Japanese Midway, nice to get a 6p captain, but as I already had Kaga in port for my sins, can't see anything to replace her, then again, may just be happy with captain, 2 Kaga's is just being masochistic ! :Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
Beta Tester, Players
2,160 posts
6,666 battles
1 hour ago, Mr_Wolfclaw said:

OK didn't know, 150K is fair compensation.

 

So next question though, just did Japanese Midway, nice to get a 6p captain, but as I already had Kaga in port for my sins, can't see anything to replace her, then again, may just be happy with captain, 2 Kaga's is just being masochistic ! :Smile_trollface:

Are you implying Kaga is bad? I don't know about that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
867 posts
11,120 battles
15 minutes ago, Hedgehog1963 said:

Claimed mine and got nothing....

takes up to an hour, if it doesnt happen, unlink twitch and then re-link it to your WeeGee account

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[501L]
Players
381 posts
4,327 battles
33 minutes ago, Starchy_Tuber said:

takes up to an hour, if it doesnt happen, unlink twitch and then re-link it to your WeeGee account

Ah thank you, linked mine got the achievement but no loot so was wondering wtf was going on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BONUS]
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
3,126 posts
12,466 battles
2 hours ago, Starchy_Tuber said:

takes up to an hour, if it doesnt happen, unlink twitch and then re-link it to your WeeGee account

As it happens about six hours later I got the gear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,396 posts
4,310 battles
15 hours ago, Mr_Wolfclaw said:

Ok yes it's a freebie, but come on WG, 10 duplicate Yamato items that don't even register as duplicates to trade in, as I already completed the Yamato collection months back, this is just a complete con !!

 

Any comment on behalf of WG ???

  

@MrConway

 

The current Twitch prime offer is meant as a starter pack and clearly labelled as such. While we are of course happy to give it to everyone, new players will certainly value the Yamamoto containers if they haven't started or completed the collection yet.

 

You also got 1000 doubloons for free, so I don't think there is a need for complaints here :cap_like:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×