You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
kinarosamor

Look if u do not want me to play anymore send me a pm that is like this...

37 comments in this topic

[VICE]
Players
36 posts
31,553 battles

Good morning to all the players and the producers of this game...Look if u think that i am nervous that i am loosing all time is not my theme...the problem is ans as i am speaking to other players the matchmaking.If u think that we enjoy your game in this way i think u are wrong.So before u are loosing a lot of players make the thinks better for all of us.Thank you very much.Something else i do not understand why did u give tier 10 or tier 9 from the armory to players that maybe they did not play even tier 7 .The expirience is missing is obvious and the gameplay is most bad than ever.So if u have problem with players for any reason send them a pm that says that we do not want you to play anymore ...is more fair....again thanks for your attention

• Cool 4
  • Boring 2
  • Angry 1

[THESO]
Players
828 posts

You cant buy t9 and t10 premiums since they need coal or steel. People that dont even have t7 dont rly have those

Are you ok?

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
14,161 posts
20,120 battles
1 minute ago, Asakka said:

You cant buy t9 and t10 premiums since they need coal or steel. People that dont even have t7 cant have these.

Quite a few T9 ships can be bought for cash in the premium shop.

And at this point I'd say it is only a matter of time until we see the first cash T10 premium.

• Cool 8

[-TAP-]
Players
312 posts
8,211 battles

I'm honestly not sure what point you're trying to get across here - has someone been harassing you in chat or something? If so just report it through the Customer Services team in the usual way.

[VICE]
Players
36 posts
31,553 battles

i think that alot of players as i saw thay have tier 10 and 9 with 300 battles is this ok?And why in so many players in that server has...i have to play with these players again ad again

• Cool 1

[THESO]
Players
828 posts
1 minute ago, El2aZeR said:

And at this point I'd say it is only a matter of time until we see the first cash T10 premium.

Well f me then, i didnt know that

[-TAP-]
Players
312 posts
8,211 battles
2 minutes ago, kinarosamor said:

the matchmaking is awfull just like this

There's always going to be a mix of good and bad players - and as an average player this is something that you should want to continue. If all the poor players suddenly quit the game, you'd be stuck getting fed on by the remaining (good) players.

I do agree though that it's frustrating that people can just hop straight in at high tiers in their shiny newly-bought ships, to drive around without a clue what to do in. However, clearly Wargaming make enough money from then that they want to continue selling to them - and that keeps the servers running for the F2P guys.

Beta Tester
1,004 posts
16,070 battles
6 minutes ago, Pandafaust said:

There's always going to be a mix of good and bad players

Noone denies that, but when you have 9/10games where one team gets reckt in less than 7 min with one team losing all the ships while as the other looses 1 or 2, you start to wonder how they distribute those good and bad players.

Beta Tester
2,104 posts
11,183 battles
15 minutes ago, Asakka said:

Well f me then, i didnt know that

There is a reason so many USS Georgias and Jean Barts are in the game:Smile_trollface:

Try to look at how many of those playing the above mentioned ships have less than 500 games played in random battles:cap_wander_2:

• Cool 1

[ICG]
Players
529 posts
4,367 battles

I'm pretty sure you can get a tech tree T10 with only 500 games (flags+camo+premium time). Not even sure you need premium time

[OCTO]
Players
392 posts
8,241 battles
26 minutes ago, kinarosamor said:

i think that alot of players as i saw thay have tier 10 and 9 with 300 battles is this ok?

Yes, it is ok.

This game is like any other business.

WG needs money to develop and support this game. 

If there are just F2P players, this game will not see the light of tomorrow.

Sure it is good to have a lot players in a game but if you can't get money from them than you get out of business.

To be blunt: 1 Whale that has no idea how to play and buy a lot of shiny stuff from shop is a very valuable player to this community. Why ? Because he/she supports this game.

Yes, for someone who take this game at least semi-competitive it might be frustrating to fight alongside potatoes. But remember that some of them supported the game we play...

[CATS]
Players
27,513 posts
14,594 battles
32 minutes ago, kinarosamor said:

i think that alot of players as i saw thay have tier 10 and 9 with 300 battles is this ok?And why in so many players in that server has...i have to play with these players again ad again

They are sometimes not better or worse than players of 20k battles...

And the weaker the other players, the stronger you perform.

[-TAP-]
Players
312 posts
8,211 battles
18 minutes ago, Azalgor said:

Noone denies that, but when you have 9/10games where one team gets reckt in less than 7 min with one team losing all the ships while as the other looses 1 or 2, you start to wonder how they distribute those good and bad players.

In the absence of any evidence to the contrary, my assumption is that the distribution is random (excepting the known parameters regarding matching ship type and tier etc).

Players
1,277 posts
19,194 battles
15 minutes ago, kinarosamor said:

so u have to buy the good mm and the victories 

Tell me about it! I've spent thousands and thousands of euros on good MM and my stats are still rubbish. I've sent so many tickets and reports to costumer service, no answer. They act like buying a good MM doesn't even exist. Bas**rds!

• Funny 3

Beta Tester
1,939 posts
11,841 battles
55 minutes ago, kinarosamor said:

Good morning to all the players and the producers of this game...Look if u think that i am nervous that i am loosing all time is not my theme...the problem is ans as i am speaking to other players the matchmaking.If u think that we enjoy your game in this way i think u are wrong.So before u are loosing a lot of players make the thinks better for all of us.Thank you very much.Something else i do not understand why did u give tier 10 or tier 9 from the armory to players that maybe they did not play even tier 7 .The expirience is missing is obvious and the gameplay is most bad than ever.So if u have problem with players for any reason send them a pm that says that we do not want you to play anymore ...is more fair....again thanks for your attention

What happened to the Confused-emoji?!?! I really need it.

[CAIN]
Players
4,536 posts
19,176 battles
2 minutes ago, OldschoolGaming_YouTube said:

It was confused by all the shenanigans WG pulled off and it didn't help that a lot of players post confusing stuff, which confused the confused Emoji even more. So it left for Tibet, to spend the rest of it's virtual life in a Monastary...

...and here comes the plot twist: ...only to be confused by the teachings of the monks! Poor, confused confused Emoji...:Smile_amazed:

• Funny 2

[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
2,645 posts
24,394 battles
6 minutes ago, OldschoolGaming_YouTube said:

i propose this line

:Smile_unsure::Smile_amazed::Smile_veryhappy::Smile_facepalm::Smile_sceptic:

@ op: sense u make... not

• Funny 1

[SM0KE]
Players
5,874 posts
14,133 battles
41 minutes ago, FooFaFie said:

I'm pretty sure you can get a tech tree T10 with only 500 games (flags+camo+premium time). Not even sure you need premium time

FWIW I did my first tree re-grind in less than a week, I think (with heavy use of flags and cammo, plus premium time); a newbie that spends money ought to be able to equal that very easily - I'm a pretty poor player...

Players
7,170 posts
245 battles
1 hour ago, El2aZeR said:

Yeah, im a prime example of this lol, the king of dots gave me jean bart (thought he was joking as well because coming from world of tanks tier 9 prems were only avaliable for clan wars or missions).

Which i am forever thankful for as well lol.

Also timmies work really, really well. Already made a major improvement despite losing one game, also changed the skills i had and my planes are moar tanky as well. also finally got above 4 kills too.

p.s did he break yer legs or did enty owari da'ed him?

[BLAST]
[BLAST]
Players
763 posts
12,671 battles
1 hour ago, kinarosamor said:

So if u have problem with players for any reason send them a pm that says that we do not want you to play anymore ...is more fair....again thanks for your attention

That's just enticing people to harass people.

• Cool 2