Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
tsounts

Integrated dynamic crosshair needs fixing

3 comments in this topic

Question

[SHAFT]
Players
1,111 posts
23,705 battles

I have noticed (but also many other players) that the integrated dynamic cross-hair is totally out of scale making correct aiming almost impossible.  Can you try fixing it?
That would probably help new players too.

2 answers to this question

Players
2,171 posts
13,776 battles
6 minutes ago, tsounts said:

I have noticed (but also many other players) that the integrated dynamic cross-hair is totally out of scale making correct aiming almost impossible.  Can you try fixing it?
That would probably help new players too.

It is. I use monogram dynamic modern variant that is scaling to speed and distance and all I need to do is estimate the speed and angle to know the lead on targets. I am ok with aiming on my own but sometimes I would undershot the first salvo on fast targets if not this cross-hair. Maybe one day they will give heath bars on sidebars, good dynamic crosshair and time counters to win. Right now mods are necessary still. I guess those thing are low priority for devs because no money directly can be made on those. And TBH they do not give a :etc_swear: about staff like this.

• Cool 1

[SHAFT]
Players
1,111 posts
23,705 battles

Yeah, I've been using nomogram's for quite some time now or resort to using a couple of integrated fixed ones.  
It's just irritating that they WG is always rushing new things in the game without bothering fixing various basic stuff as has also been the case in WOT where everyone kept complaining about FPS drops but WG just kept releasing new premium tanks..

Sign in to follow this