Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
LiveWire___

HSF Graf Spee camo?

6 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[ELEC]
[ELEC]
Players
635 posts
3,930 battles

Yes, I did read the post explaining how to get it. Yes, I was drunk.

 

I now can't find the bulletin explaining how to get it. I'm starting to feel that this may have been a product of my beer goggles.

 

If it exists, how can I get it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,320 posts
4 hours ago, Thundercracker_3 said:

If it exists, how can I get it?

Buy the HSF Graf Spee in the shop?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BATES]
Players
765 posts
10,867 battles

HSF Graf Spee and Graf Spee are 2 different ships. If you have the latter you cannot buy the HSF camo and mount on her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ELEC]
[ELEC]
Players
635 posts
3,930 battles
2 hours ago, Aetius85 said:

HSF Graf Spee and Graf Spee are 2 different ships. If you have the latter you cannot buy the HSF camo and mount on her.

 

Ahem.....Nooooooooo!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,046 posts
12,493 battles
19 hours ago, Thundercracker_3 said:

Yes, I did read the post explaining how to get it. Yes, I was drunk.

Which one are you talking of? HSF Graf Spee is one of the Camos which comes with buying the HSF Graf Spee (not the regular Admiral Graf Spee). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ELEC]
[ELEC]
Players
635 posts
3,930 battles
49 minutes ago, Wizard27_1979 said:

Which one are you talking of? HSF Graf Spee is one of the Camos which comes with buying the HSF Graf Spee (not the regular Admiral Graf Spee). 

I did say I was drunk....so I may or may not have read it, or I may have imagined the whole thing

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×