You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Developer Bulletin 0.8.11

58 comments in this topic

[IDDQD]
Players
2,098 posts
21,591 battles
15 minutes ago, MEPH1ST0 said:

ranked sprint... 1v1.... wut ? lololol

CVs allowed? :cap_hmm::cap_haloween:

• Funny 2

Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,242 posts
10 minutes ago, FooFaFie said:

Personally I don't like you can't get the Collection out of the daily containers anymore.

It's not yet determined for this collection, but I agree. However, given the "reward" for the complete collection (a mere 1 RNG container), I think this one will be completable via daily containers.

Players
483 posts
21,067 battles

I feel that WG whant to destroy another christmas , I pissed off that game I like , that give time consuming tasks ! , is Benham all over again , why WG cant improve gameplay insted ! , add more lines ! , when you "give" something and person gifted must work for it , is not gift anymore ! , I honestly dont remember when I had game that I just play for fun , I grind for ships , credits , captain xp or in directives , and now you "give" collections that we cant complete outside chritmas , from regular containers ? ... that sucks . 

• Cool 2
  • Boring 7
  • Bad 1

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Beta Tester
144 posts
6,660 battles
5 minutes ago, Wicket_Boomber said:

I feel that WG whant to destroy another christmas , I pissed off that game I like , that give time consuming tasks ! , is Benham all over again , why WG cant improve gameplay insted ! , add more lines ! , when you "give" something and person gifted must work for it , is not gift anymore ! , I honestly dont remember when I had game that I just play for fun , I grind for ships , credits , captain xp or in directives , and now you "give" collections that we cant complete outside chritmas , from regular containers ? ... that sucks . 

You're the one destroying christmas for complaining about free stuff.

*sighs*

• Cool 8
  • Bad 1

Players
202 posts
7,339 battles
6 minutes ago, Wicket_Boomber said:

why you don`t stop grinding and just start playing for fun? Do you really need all those ships? Really?
Take it as a reward for those poor people who will spend christmas playing this game and nothing else.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
12,692 posts
8 minutes ago, Wicket_Boomber said:

when you "give" something and person gifted must work for it , is not gift anymore !

who says that the PR is a gift?

9 minutes ago, Wicket_Boomber said:

I grind for ships , credits , captain xp or in directives

but that's your fault, you aren't forced "to play this way"...

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[WG]
[WG]
WG Staff
7,672 posts
4,602 battles
24 minutes ago, ahmadhaddad1999 said:

ho hooo 1v1 ranked hell yeah that's what i want no more dealing with dump players if u lose its it will be 100% ur fault

Good way of thinking :Smile_veryhappy: If you loose, you are the only one to blame. We will see, how well it will perform...

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[-LD-]
Players
266 posts
11,045 battles
25 minutes ago, ahmadhaddad1999 said:

ho hooo 1v1 ranked hell yeah that's what i want no more dealing with dump players if u lose its it will be 100% ur fault

In all seriousness though, what will be the dominant ship class? I can see a torpedo boat or Bismarck doing good.

Speaking of Bismarck, it can be the RNG's fault still. :)

[T-N-T]
Players
3,865 posts
19,276 battles

Huh, Gorizia then? Alright, didn't see that one coming. (Was still betting on Poltava, others were thinking California, but that's a famous name, would be a "waste" giving it away for "free".)

Not knowing the grindiness of the directives, a T7 premium for "only" 3 out of 7 directives and supposedly Puerto Rico through tokens from all 7 directives, that's quite a healthy reward.

1 on 1 ranked with CVs allowed though...:Smile_facepalm:  Otherwise it's still gonna be a pain. Either both players will want to get close, or both run away or one will be chasing the other.

Wait a second, WG, are you releasing Odin in time for that? A more flexible Tirpitz with hydro that counters pretty much everything (other than CVs, obviously)? Oh my god, how could I think differently... :Smile_facepalm:

[LUSOS]
Players
389 posts
23,562 battles

It doesn't say if ranked battles are going to be class matched or can it be dd vs bb, for example?

Players
483 posts
21,067 battles
1 hour ago, Klopirat said:

who says that the PR is a gift?

but that's your fault, you aren't forced "to play this way"...

Who said is not a gift ? , in christmas ? ...   , wait , my fault that I created mess up game economy system ? , did I have made pathetic attempt to repair game economy by introducing RB ? ... nope

[T-N-T]
Players
3,865 posts
19,276 battles
30 minutes ago, powerverde said:

It doesn't say if ranked battles are going to be class matched or can it be dd vs bb, for example?

When it was announced on a stream a couple weeks back, CVs were confirmed as well as the possibility of any ship fighting any other one.

Have fun in a Baltimore against say a Massachussets. :etc_red_button:

• Cool 1

[BLITZ]
Modder
5,418 posts
9,988 battles
34 minutes ago, powerverde said:

There are no class restrictions!

• Cool 1

[OP-X]
Beta Tester
104 posts
8,467 battles

Hopefully 1v1 rankeds will still feature the glorious "save a star" mechanic :Smile-_tongue:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 8

[T-N-T]
Players
3,865 posts
19,276 battles

Oh btw, RPF exists if you were thinking about stealthy torpy shenanigans.

Maybe should be disabled or it's a must have.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
296 posts
3,939 battles

Atago is gonna be a nice boat for that mode....good stealth, possible stealth torp range and good equipment for anti dds.

But CVs allowed is just a joke. Guess my enterprise will hit the waters....

• Cool 1