Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Claim Your Compensation Now! [ITA Commander Issue]

12 comments in this topic

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,414 posts
1 minute ago, snuffy_mark said:

Why am I getting this message?

because such messages are not 'personalized'...

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,240 posts

So only people who had the commander get compensated, but players who had to endure (whether they wanted it or not, because someone in their battle played with Sansonetti outside of their will) getting their range getting borked get nothing? Generous!

Was a miswording in the portal.

• Cool 1

[PC]
Players
151 posts

Am I correct that finishing the first Arc of Italian missions meant that you got rewarded with this captain?

I did that, but have not got the captain, not in reserve or in any ship. Have I missed something?

[HOO]
3,240 posts
2 minutes ago, Reckie said:

Am I correct that you only had to finish all Italian missions from the first stage to get this captain?

No, it's for the players who bought (a lot) of premium containers to get the commander via completion of the Italian Collection. It's impossible to have earned him for free at this point.

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,414 posts
1 minute ago, Reckie said:

Am I correct that you only had to finish all Italian missions from the first stage to get this captain?

no

1 minute ago, Reckie said:

Have I missed something?

you have to complete the collection

[PC]
Players
151 posts
2 minutes ago, MrFingers said:

No, it's for the players who bought (a lot) of premium containers to get the commander via completion of the Italian Collection. It's impossible to have earned him for free at this point.

Thanks, I got a bit confused but I could not find him when I checked the rewards for Italian Arc II so I thought I had somehow missed out.

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
134 posts
4,775 battles
1 hour ago, MrFingers said:

So only people who had the commander get compensated, but players who had to endure (whether they wanted it or not, because someone in their battle played with Sansonetti outside of their will) getting their range getting borked get nothing? Generous!

There was a mistake in our messaging. Updated it now to: 

"Between the release of Update 0.8.10, and 14.11.2019 at 16:30 UTC, those of you who were in a at least one battle where Italian commander Luigi Sansonetti was present will be able to claim the following compensation"

So if you found yourself in one battle or more with the ITA commander you are due compensation. 

Not sure if you can claim? Hit the button anyway and you'll see.

[HOO]
3,240 posts

I was in a battle with Luigi on Thursday (patchday), I know for sure because of the coloured tracers, yet I'm not eligible for a compensation. Don't know if the range borked in my battle (I died rather early & untimely).

[OLEUM]
Players
57 posts
19,931 battles

This is quite strange condition. I am sure I lost range in my Missouri down to 18,5km in the middle of battle, I did not know why at that point, then looked it up in forum. But I am not getting any compensation. I am unsure about day and time, but it did happen otherwise I would not know about the bug as it really...ed me off at that moment with full broadside JB being out of range all of the sudden. I don't think this system works well and compensation is not according to published condition.

Sign in to follow this