Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
john1953

Bonus 200% Coupon

48 comments in this topic

Players
77 posts

Been fortunate to receive out of the blue a Coupon with 200% Cashback on purchases from Premium Store. I understand if i say bought 5,000 doubloons with cash I would receive 15,000 doubloons in total. The coupon states that if I purchase a ship in cash I would receive the ship plus 2x the doubloon value of the ship. As the ships in the shop are all cash where do I find the doubloon equivalent.

Cheers.

• Funny 1

Players
6,090 posts
10,262 battles
15 minutes ago, john1953 said:

As the ships in the shop are all cash where do I find the doubloon equivalent.

In game, in the armory, you find a lot of them.

[MUMMY]
Beta Tester
174 posts
3,315 battles
14 minutes ago, Major_Damage225 said:

Wait what, whats this 200% coupon, never heard of it before, 15k doubs for the price of 5k? :cap_wander:

coupon.PNG.9f6fccbe6e92d7eb470b6d7ea30ac680.PNG

15k for the price of 5k, 90k for the price of 30k, you name it.

Beta Tester
2,734 posts
6,990 battles
1 minute ago, Isoruku_Yamamoto said:

Give me one :O

Give me 3 lol

Seriously when did WG start giving these away? 

I though that 30% off was the biggest one they hand out. :Smile_amazed:

• Cool 2

[B0TS]
[B0TS]
Players
270 posts
10,468 battles

Playing this game since it's been launched. NEVER got one like this. Maybe i should stop spending money on this game to increase my chances to get one?

• Cool 14
  • Funny 3

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,778 posts
10,706 battles
1 minute ago, _Robertas_ said:

Playing this game since it's been launched. NEVER got one like this. Maybe i should stop spending money on this game to increase my chances to get one?

Stop playing and spending money!

Beta Tester
1,049 posts
2,954 battles
3 minutes ago, _Robertas_ said:

If you have spent ANY money, you are ineligible. 

• Funny 5

Beta Tester
2,734 posts
6,990 battles
1 hour ago, black_falcon120 said:

Evil,.... think of the sad

Whale_20Week_20Logo_500.0.thumb.jpg.bebe889148f6f76cdc3c65be5b3d8a9b.jpg

:Smile_trollface:

Seriously, isn't this way counterproductive?

I mean if you gave the "spenders" something like this it would makem spend even more right? 

Instead of buying something for 20$, with this "greasing" they would gladly spend 60$ for example right. :cap_yes:

• Cool 1

Players
378 posts
7,225 battles
4 hours ago, black_falcon120 said:

Well, they should send these out en masse.  The deal is too good to miss for anyone to pass, even for the purist F2P clients.  Everyone benefits from this transaction.

Players
6,090 posts
10,262 battles
4 hours ago, Major_Damage225 said:

I mean if you gave the "spenders" something like this it would makem spend even more right? 

Meh, seems like WG knows their little paypiggies better then we know ourselfs - they know theyll either get all their money or sell them everything they offer. So no need for refunds :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

Players
6,090 posts
10,262 battles
1 hour ago, LowSpeedHighDrag said:

Well, they should send these out en masse.  The deal is too good to miss for anyone to pass, even for the purist F2P clients.  Everyone benefits from this transaction.

tbh: I doubt I´d cash in on that (right now). I have everything I need and dont really crave any ship. Yea Asashio or Kidd maybe but im fine without them too.

[OCTO]
Players
386 posts
7,560 battles
14 hours ago, _Robertas_ said:

Same idea here.

I'll just wait to finish the premium time and not buy anything until I get a coupon like that. 

[JRM]
Players
5,437 posts
22,561 battles
9 hours ago, ForlornSailor said:

Meh, seems like WG knows their little paypiggies better then we know ourselfs - they know theyll either get all their money or sell them everything they offer. So no need for refunds :Smile_trollface:

Up to the point the cashcow whale customer decides enough is enough and a price of a full steam AAA game is just to much for a ship you will play once every blue moon...

• Cool 2

Players
1,995 posts
21 hours ago, VanD4rk said:

Same idea here.

I'll just wait to finish the premium time and not buy anything until I get a coupon like that. 

I haven't purchased anything, no premium, no ships, since 8.0 and I have not received a single voucher yet... Given I was a regular contributor to their coffers I'd have thought one voucher would have come my way in the last 9 months..

Players
1,995 posts
2 minutes ago, kapnobathrac said:

How do I get notified or where to look to see if I received something like this?

Your registered email address.

Players
1,995 posts
1 minute ago, kapnobathrac said:

Damn I assume they disappear after a while. I haven’t checked that email in years

Not sure how long they last but I have just received a notification that as my Mashum account is 3 years old today WG is going to give me a 30% discount voucher..

Sign in to follow this