You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Your Server-Transfer Invitation - Limited-Time Offer

76 comments in this topic

Players
13 posts

Hi, I just read that directives progress does'nt transfer over. That means i have to start the first directive over even after finishing it before continuing the 2nd one tomorrow, right?

What will happen to the tokens & rewards i allready got from current 1st directive(s)?

Will ALL my ships be transferred, even the special ones like my ARP ships?

And relocating after the 30-day period, will i be able to switch back to EU in 6 months or next year for example?

Just asking this because i need to be 100% sure before i make this decision.

Greetz, Milan Messina.

PS: What about the 136 containers i have saved up so far, will they also move to the NA server?

Will my emblems & patches/badges also move over?

Edited by anonym_ehd0Lm53aiVy
forgot to add questions

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Community, Alpha Tester
3,479 posts
8,754 battles
9 minutes ago, Milan1974 said:

Hi, I just read that directives progress does'nt transfer over. That means i have to start the first directive over even after finishing it before continuing the 2nd one tomorrow, right?

Yes, BUT: Do not fret, as stated on the page the transfer period will start in December, today you just click a button to show you are interested in being moved to server XYZ.  The account will be mirrored at the time of the transfer, not right now. We timed the event specifically so that it affects the directives as little as possible.

What will happen to the tokens & rewards i allready got from current 1st directive(s)?

They will stay.

Will ALL my ships be transferred, even the special ones like my ARP ships?

Yes. You have it, you keep it. 

And relocating after the 30-day period, will i be able to switch back to EU in 6 months or next year for example?

Just asking this because i need to be 100% sure before i make this decision.

Greetz, Milan Messina.

Unfortunately right now we cannot specify if and when will we repeat this offer For now I cannot give no specific answer to this.

PS, what about the 136 containers i have saved up so far, will they also move to the NA server?

As far as I remember from the India transfer earlier this year we did not have any container-related issues, however if you want to be 125% sure just open 'em all and recover the goodies :)

Players
13 posts

Thanks for the fast reply. I'll take my chances with the containers then.

It's an anual tradition for me, my brother & cousin to save containers in the last 3 months of the year and open them on newyears day.

However, do i really need WGC because my Bullguard antivirus keeps telling me WGC is a virus and can't get it solved.

Closing Bullguard and starting my computer the next day will only result in wows being deleted using WGC.

So i hope transferring will also work by just using the old installation type.

Greetz, Milan.

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,240 posts

A pity that account-merging (between accounts that share the same login email) isn't possible.

[-NBP-]
Players
4 posts
280 battles

How will it work if I have two accounts with the same email address(one for NA and one for EU) with different user names?

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,308 posts
10 minutes ago, Penny506 said:

How will it work if I have two accounts with the same email address(one for NA and one for EU) with different user names?

like it is explained on the webpage I'd say...

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Community, Alpha Tester
3,479 posts
8,754 battles
16 minutes ago, Penny506 said:

10 minutes ago, firsttrain2 said:

If asia server account is same email, transfer is possible? I playing asia server together..

Yes, transfer is possible - there will be one more step needed to finalize it though: "If the email address is already used on the destination server, your login will use a throwaway email account named (Your Account Email)@transfer.loc (E.g. tatersmith@transfer.loc) and a new password. Reach out to the new server’s Customer Service and request an email change."

4 minutes ago, PassTheSalt said:

Progress on legendary mods transfered?

Hello, unfortunately not (see point 8.)

[CAPT]
Players
489 posts
12,416 battles

I have accounts with the same e-mail and user name on both the EU and NA servers, both with over 150 ships. I joined 2 servers because I was posting screenshots on DeviantArt (as 62Guy), and there were ships that weren't on the NA server I wanted to get shots of.  If I merge them (to the NA server), what happens to all the duplicate ships, some of which are premiums? Do I get credit for them? Also, what about my presence on the forum?

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,308 posts
5 minutes ago, DarthDon49 said:

If I merge them (to the NA server), what happens to all the duplicate ships, some of which are premiums? Do I get credit for them?

as far as I understand the accounts won't be merged...

[CAPT]
Players
489 posts
12,416 battles
Just now, Exocet6951 said:

Do players on the NA server know how to angle yet, or not?:Smile_hiding:

Go there and find out...:Smile_trollface:

[THESO]
Players
1,006 posts
14,139 battles

Rumor has it all players with a win rate of 45% or lower on EU-server, transferring to a non-EU-server will get a free Missouri, 360 days of WoWs premium account and one of those plush torpedos that look like a male genital.

Don't miss your one-time chance! transfer today!

• Funny 4

Players
13 posts
19 minutes ago, HMS_Kilinowski said:

Rumor has it all players with a win rate of 45% or lower on EU-server, transferring to a non-EU-server will get a free Missouri, 360 days of WoWs premium account and one of those plush torpedos that look like a male genital.

Don't miss your one-time chance! transfer today!

Roflol

[OTH]
Players
7 posts
2,168 battles

So if I have an account in EU that I want to transfer to NA but I already made an account in NA with the same email (because I never expected server migration to be possible) do I have to delete my current NA account? Or does it override or something?

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,308 posts
2 minutes ago, Alonsez said:

So if I have an account in EU that I want to transfer to NA but I already made an account in NA with the same email (because I never expected server migration to be possible) do I have to delete my current NA account? Or does it override or something? 

this is explained not only on the webpage, but also Tuccy quoted it...

[OTH]
Players
7 posts
2,168 battles
5 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

this is explained not only on the webpage, but also Tuccy quoted it...

Omg I literally didn't see it, thank you anyway I feel so stupid

Players
1 post
2,436 battles

So I have two accounts, one on NA and one on EU. Both have different emails and in game names. I would like to transfer my NA stuff to EU. The question is If I transfer my NA account to The EU account can I just add everything to the EU account? or does it create another EU account? Thanks

[SHKP]
Players
2 posts
1,680 battles

Two questions on requests to revert back to old servers (within the 30-day period, of course):

1. Would all such requests be accepted, or do we need more immediate, serious or otherwise uncontrollable circumstances to justify a reversion?

For example, suppose that I transferred to a new server but discovered that I simply prefer playing on the old server. Would that be considered a legitimate reason for reverting back?

2. Should one contact Customer Service for the server region they have transferred to or the one they transferred from in order to request a reversion?

Thanks

Players
527 posts
3,720 battles

Typical. Just killed off my last double account on the EU server and now they come for the first time EVER with the possiblity  of account transfer. :Smile_amazed:

So I have 2 questions:

1) Deleted ships. Can you still recover them after the transfer?

2) What about your account with other games? Especially  WOWp. Do they also transfer?