You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ukio

This is the level of players these days

57 comments in this topic

[OV]
Players
117 posts
9,484 battles

The screenshot shows me being one-shot while playing Zara.

I did nothing this game - literally NOTHING - flopped completely - just sailed and died first from the team (entirely my fault).

image.thumb.png.6a2b0d93e4f53f979419a9eb1cecaf76.png

So I was wondering if there is a worse player than me this game ..................................... AND THERE YOU GO!

Screenshot removed due to name and shame!

Please take a note of forum rules while posting. ==> RULEZ

And we won!!!!!

So guys - this is the matchmaking and level of your teammates.

I really wonder if WG is even considering doing something in this direction?

• Funny 1

[FJAKA]
Players
2,975 posts
477 battles
1 hour ago, Ukio said:

I did nothing this game - literally NOTHING - flopped completely - just sailed and died first from the team (entirely my fault).

So I was wondering if there is a worse player than me this game ..................................... AND THERE YOU GO!

And we won!!!!!

Why do you complain about other when you ate torpedo and 3 citadels?

How do you enter torpedo range and have 0 dmg? THis is not troling....i am seriously interested how do you enter in max 10 km range of enemie torpedo and have 2 hits with 0 dmg?

• Cool 5

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,242 posts
16 minutes ago, veslingr said:

He said it was clearly his fault, so he's not complaining about his own performance (then again,  it's easy to get nuked in the Zara in a T8 or T9 matchmaker, that ship is even more underwhelming than the original A-hull Colorado was back in the days).

• Cool 1

Players
6,139 posts
10,300 battles
21 minutes ago, Ukio said:

And what do you concider "doing something"? Banning everyone with <45% WR?

[OV]
Players
117 posts
9,484 battles
4 minutes ago, ForlornSailor said:

And what do you concider "doing something"? Banning everyone with <45% WR?

That would be a good start :)
Not really - just some division thing - wood/copper/gold/diamond would be nice

Maybe based on the last 100 matches.

To the question how I managed to achieve such great score:

I got torped from a smoke near the cap then some BB lobbed AP over the island where I was hiding.

I do not put much effort in this ship - just grinding. The only enjoyable thing with it is hitting DDs ...

[XTREM]
Players
3,464 posts
10,530 battles

So you put no effort in it in that ship. But expect others to put effort into a ship. I dont get it. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[FJAKA]
Players
2,975 posts
477 battles
16 minutes ago, MrFingers said:

He said it was clearly his fault, so he's not complaining about his own performance (then again,  it's easy to get nuked in the Zara in a T8 or T9 matchmaker, that ship is even more underwhelming than the original A-hull Colorado was back in the days).

He ate torpedo + citadels....2 different stories....and eating torpedo in CA....well....

so saying it is his fault it cleares him from incompetence? He was bad in this game as those 2 guys he complains.

[JRM]
Players
5,544 posts
22,760 battles

You missed the point, he said he did unimaginably bad and yet 2 guys were even worse then him in end result, and his team won to boot - meaning the opposite team had to have at least 3 derps as well and probably more...

• Cool 6

Players
6,452 posts
245 battles
43 minutes ago, veslingr said:

How do you enter torpedo range and have 0 dmg? THis is not troling....i am seriously interested how do you enter in max 10 km range of enemie torpedo and have 2 hits with 0 dmg?

Im more interested in how he wasnt bottom of the leaderboard.

teams must been mighty bloody special to achieve that.

although im pretty sure thats what this topic was about in general.

• Funny 1

[CATS]
Players
24,928 posts
13,719 battles
14 minutes ago, Ukio said:

I do not put much effort in this ship - just grinding. The only enjoyable thing with it is hitting DDs ...

And here is the problem.

Too many think that way.

Players
6,139 posts
10,300 battles
9 minutes ago, veslingr said:

He ate torpedo + citadels....2 different stories....and eating torpedo in CA....well....

so saying it is his fault it cleares him from incompetence? He was bad in this game as those 2 guys he complains. 

Well its prolly not the best example. And he should hide the names of the 2 guys worse then him, because now it rather looks like a personal attack on them, wheil I think, the point he is trying to make, is rather general.

See it like this: there were 3 guys on the team, that contributed pretty much nothing expect beeing easy targets. Yet they won. That way it kinda makes more sense and we can move away from this bashing of who-did-nothing etc.

So pretty much what @CptBarney said above.

• Cool 1

[RAIN]
[RAIN]
Players
59 posts
4,814 battles

I think His two Points are the following ones:

1) despite him getting nuked, two Others still managed to do less

2) with 3 people literally doing NOTHING the enemy Team still managed to lose (was worse)

And i agree with him. If you ever used matchmaking Monitor and witness the average stats of your teammates its quite terrifying how bad they are

• Cool 1

Players
6,139 posts
10,300 battles
2 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

And here is the problem.

Too many think that way.

Yes, that IS a problem. And I cant understand this way of thinking. But its maybe a mind-set, that WG is sort of planting in ppl heads? Its almost as if the way to T10 isnt playing the game but a necessity. Grinding a ship, missions, directives, what ever is as much playing the game as anything else. But ive critiziced the behavoir of people in my "why does the exit to port button exit"- topic only recently. There are people, that will only play, when the mm is to their liking. Thats even worse then doing bad in a round, as presented here.

Oh, and ill break something to the public now about twilight battles: Everyone that is grinding his a$$ off, playing 15 mins to get a couple of hundred filth out there - here is how you really do it: Select ship - play solo - battle - exit to port right away - next ship - rinse & repeat. You have 2 other guys on your team. They are sure motivated to farm some filth. You get it for free by clicking your mouse 3 times and pass the loading screen - done. This is already happening because of the smart gamemode WG invented. Im just thinking: this should be public. So not only a few guys profit from that. Just do easy farm guys :)

Players
520 posts
2,918 battles
14 minutes ago, Yedwy said:

You missed the point, he said he did unimaginably bad and yet 2 guys were even worse then him in end result, and his team won to boot - meaning the opposite team had to have at least 3 derps as well and probably more...

And invariably it is these oh so numerous derp players calling me a moron for not doing what they think I should be doing when they think I should be doing it.

You couldn't make it up really.

[ORM]
Players
133 posts
3,393 battles

i think what he's trying to say is WG should do something to stop good players having to be on his team

[JRM]
Players
5,544 posts
22,760 battles
4 minutes ago, GraySlayer said:

And invariably it is these oh so numerous derp players calling me a moron for not doing what they think I should be doing when they think I should be doing it.

You couldn't make it up really.

Well amount of chat BS is invariablly in reverse proportion to game contribution as those that are acctually doing stuff needed to win rarely have time to type...

• Funny 1

[FJAKA]
Players
2,975 posts
477 battles
33 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

Im more interested in how he wasnt bottom of the leaderboard.

teams must been mighty bloody special to achieve that.

although im pretty sure thats what this topic was about in general.

he downed 1 plane :)

but now i am even more intrigued.....he killed 1 fighter from ship...but has 0 dmg :)

At least we know he was not camping :)

[FJAKA]
Players
2,975 posts
477 battles
28 minutes ago, ForlornSailor said:

Well its prolly not the best example. And he should hide the names of the 2 guys worse then him, because now it rather looks like a personal attack on them, wheil I think, the point he is trying to make, is rather general.

See it like this: there were 3 guys on the team, that contributed pretty much nothing expect beeing easy targets. Yet they won. That way it kinda makes more sense and we can move away from this bashing of who-did-nothing etc.

So pretty much what @CptBarney said above.

Point is valid.....there is no question about it.

Players
6,139 posts
10,300 battles
3 minutes ago, veslingr said:

but now i am even more intrigued.....he killed 1 fighter from ship...but has 0 dmg :)

At least we know he was not camping :) 

I actually suspect the torp, that hit him, beeing launched from the Yorck

Players
6,452 posts
245 battles
4 minutes ago, veslingr said:

he downed 1 plane :)

hmm 300 exp for one toineh planu.

shame AA wasn't better otherwise ez exp ladz.

• Funny 2

Players
2,475 posts
11,389 battles
1 hour ago, Ukio said:

And we won!!!!!

The nurnberg player is a newbie with barely a 100 games so yes, very nice and kind of you to shame him like that, just because he came in lower than you.