You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Leo_Apollo11

Poll: How many "Tier X" ships you have for the upcoming "Snowflakes 2019" event (i.e. each "Tier X" ship = "New Year's Gift Container")?

How many "Tier X" ships you have for the upcoming "Snowflakes 2019" event (i.e. each "Tier X" ship = "New Year's Gift Container")?  

203 members have voted

1. 1. How many "Tier X" ships you have for the upcoming "Snowflakes 2019" event (i.e. each "Tier X" ship = "New Year's Gift Container")?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 21-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • More than 35

56 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
4,228 posts
14,260 battles

Hi all,

Poll: How many "Tier X" ships you have for the upcoming "Snowflakes 2019" event (i.e. each "Tier X" ship = "New Year's Gift Container")?

BTW, AFAIK, there are 35 "Tier X" ships currently in the game...

Leo "Apollo11"

P.S.

I have 14 (15 with Z-52 very soon) earned and collected over the years...

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
2,005 posts
10,877 battles

Personally I dont like TX at all ... I just have them rusting in my port for such events ...

12 at the moment if I recall correctly.

• Cool 3

[KAKE]
Players
2,425 posts
5,568 battles

Three so far - Yamato, Minotaur and Smolensk. Will probably have Z-52 by the time the event rolls around, maybe Zao as well. Doubt I'll have anything more (unless WG pulls a T10 free exp ship out of their paper hat), still not anywhere near pre-Smolensk levels of coal.

EDIT: Haven't looked at how much coal the event actually gives, though. Who knows, might have enough for one of the Coal T10s during December.

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,240 posts

2. I don't like T10 and the meta there, so I'm not pursuing them.

[SINT]
[SINT]
Players
696 posts
19,307 battles

Zoa, Yammie, Hindi, GK, DM, Moskwa, Salem and Smolensk. That makes 8.

Not enough FXP, steel or coal tot get another premium. With 1,5 months time might unlock Republique and Montana if focussed on but has low priority. Depends on crate drops if i really want to push for that  extra crate...

But like posts before not really into tier x with exeption to the Zao.

[JRM]
Players
5,523 posts
22,757 battles

Honestly no idea, lots of them although few are reset and some are not in port as they were sold off with time, I might buy them

back if the crates look worth it but doubtfoul

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,043 posts

Thirteen right now. One more before the next weekend. Maybe one or two more before or during the new years event.

Beta Tester
2,735 posts
6,990 battles

Got 10 TX so far, if i get enought steel it will be 11, 12 if i fxp another if needed and 13 if i get enough coal. 

So far my list is. 

-Yamato

-Shimakaze

-Harugumo

-Zao (Senjo) 

-Yoshino

-Z52

-Grosser Kurfurst

-Republique

-Des Moines

-Moskva

Upcoming TX ships:

-Hindenburg

-Stalingrad

-Smolensk or Thunderer (deciding) 

:Smile_honoring:

Players
1,814 posts
12,276 battles

I'am DD main mostly (or I used to :cap_haloween:) but now I have more cruisers then DDs and only one BB rusting in a port. The problem is that many TX DDs are no better then T9s, hence no much desire to get them and I have 3 TX freeremium cruisers but there's no freemium TX DDs still (Somers hidden behind the steel wall). On the top I do not like TX meta as well and recently there are more and more CV games at TX  killing all remaining fun.

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
3,019 posts
10,251 battles

I've 15 and expect to have 18 within a month or so.  Regrinding the RN DD line (third time) for research bureau and will unlock Jutland this evening.  Just 50k coal short of Smolensk and I have Iowa and expect the Montana to be researched via free XP.  Sadly I doubt I'll manage to get Ohio before the event ends.

Players
628 posts
2,129 battles

I got it wrong, I thought I can't have more than 5, but it turns out I have 9, just goes to show how enticing tier X is.

Players
2,258 posts
18,092 battles

20, hardly play them except Smol. I like Des Moines, rest is rusting away due to an awefull rotten X meta and uninspired unadventerous playerbase.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[IDDQD]
Players
2,092 posts
19,485 battles

With Venezia soon I will have 31. Missing Sommers, Thunderer, Burgone and Colbert, thats 35.

[NMA]
Players
1,036 posts
17,300 battles

27 I think + venezia soontm + got enough RP/steel/coal for moar but waiting on something juicy to hit the armory :cap_rambo:

3 minutes ago, Quetak said:

With Venezia soon I will have 31. Missing Sommers, Thunderer, Burgone and Colbert, thats 35.

There are 39 tier X in the game me think :fish_book:

[IDDQD]
Players
2,092 posts
19,485 battles
12 minutes ago, quickr said:

dont think so since I have all lines and only 4 mentioned I am missing. Puerto Rico will be ship #36 

[CPC]
[CPC]
Quality Poster
2,244 posts
6,371 battles

I'm at 14 (12 standard plus Yoshino and Smolensk), maybe I will burn some free xp to get another one before Xmas, I currently have more than 2 millions ...

Players
8,766 posts
16 minutes ago, quickr said:

I guess if you count in Puerto Rico, Goliath, Hayate, Paolo Emilio, Slava and Marceau you can get to 41:Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1

[NMA]
Players
1,036 posts
17,300 battles
Just now, Quetak said:

dont think so since I have all lines and only 4 mentioned I am missing. Puerto Rico will be ship #36 

Just now, DFens_666 said:

I guess if you count in Puerto Rico, Goliath, Hayate, Paolo Emilio, Slava and Marceau you can get to 41

I suck at math, don't mind me :Smile_sad: You are right, 35 released ships + more to come

• Cool 1

[IDDQD]
Players
2,092 posts
19,485 battles

anyway that "35+" option is there just as bait for Liars :Smile_teethhappy: